Tag Archives: unite here
- Hard Rock Int’l to spend $500m ridding Taj Mahal of Trump taint
May 26, 2017
Hard Rock International to spend $500m ridding the Trump Taj Mahal -- soon to be the Hard Rock Atlantic City -- of former owner Donald Trump's bad taste.
- Icahn, labor union play the Taj Mahal closure blame game
August 8, 2016
The finger pointing now begins as Billionaire casino investor Carl Icahn blamed officials of Local 54 of the Unite-Here for Taj closure.
- Atlantic City revenue dips in June as Trump Taj Mahal strike drama ratchets up
July 14, 2016
Atlantic City casino revenue slips in June; MGM okayed to take over Borgata; Trump Taj Mahal strikers given ultimatum re last offer.
- Five Atlantic City casinos facing unionized workers strike on July 1
June 17, 2016
Unionized workers at five Atlantic City casinos set to walk off the job on July 1 if owners don't put better offers on the table.
- Carl Icahn gets New Jersey nod on Trump Taj Mahal takeover
June 11, 2015
New Jersey's Casino Control Commission approves Carl Icahn's takeover of Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal casino; union legal fight ongoing.
- New Jersey pols offer tax relief for Atlantic City; Taj Mahal’s time running out
December 3, 2014
New Jersey state pols introduce tax relief for Atlantic City casinos but Trump Taj Mahal's fate continues to rest with Unite Here union.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017