Tag Archives: unionpay
- Macau’s casino industry unfazed by new UnionPay ATM security checks
August 3, 2017
The restrictions on ATM withdrawals in Macau have yet to negatively affect the special administrative region’s casino industry, according to Union Gaming.
- Macau halts UnionPay withdrawals at ATMs without ‘Big Brother’ tech
July 6, 2017
Authorities in Macau have banned automated teller machine (ATM) operators from offering cash withdrawal services to China UnionPay.
- Macau suspicious transactions reports shoot up 28.4% in 2016
June 29, 2017
Macau's Financial Intelligence Office reports 28.4% year-on-year rise in the number of suspicious transaction reports filed in 2016.
- UnionPay withdrawals in Macau to require ID, face recognition checks
May 8, 2017
Macau (ATMs) will soon be a little more intrusive as the special administrative region seeks to tighten its restrictions on cash flows out of mainland China
- Unauthorized Macau UnionPay transactions reach $626M in 2016: report
January 20, 2017
Authorities are reporting that the number of retail transactions using unregistered UnionPay POS terminals in the state has more than quadrupled in 2016.
- Macau police bust more bogus UnionPay point-of-sale terminals
January 6, 2017
Macau authorities find eight local shops offering illegally modified UnionPay point-of-sale terminals to help fund gambling activity.
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
Interview with Eric Vorhees and Roger Ver of BitInstant.com
December 21, 2012