Tag Archives: unikrn
- Luxbet closure gives Unikrn a headache; Japan to issue pro esports licenses
December 18, 2017
The reaction of Unikrn on licensing death of Luxbet and a boost in Japanese esports community after a plan to circumvent gambling laws.
- eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Rahul Sood’s eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $31M in its initial coin offering, setting the standard for any eSports and gaming token sale.
- Unikrn set for European expansion after gaining a Maltese gaming license
October 10, 2017
Unikrn is ready to expand their real money offering throughout Europe after receiving a gaming license from the Maltese Gaming Authority.
- Unikrn nets $15M in eSports betting cryptocurrency pre-sale
September 28, 2017
eSports betting platform Unikrn has raised $15 million in a pre-sale participated by some big name investors, including Mark Cuban.
- Unikrn looks to raise $100M with eSports betting cryptocurrency sale
August 18, 2017
eSports betting operator Unikrn is planning to sell $100 million worth of cryptocurrency tokens as part of an initial coin offering (ICO) in September.
- Rahul Sood: Nevada is a potential eSports mecca
August 9, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
Craig Wright: Bitcoin Cash’s superiority comes down to fees
October 2, 2017