Tag Archives: unikrn
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
October 17, 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Unikrn enters Battle of Hastings as disgruntled ICO investor sues
August 20, 2018
John Hastings is suing Unikrn, stating that the company circumvented US Securities law during their ground-breaking 2017 Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara joins Unikrn advisory board
June 29, 2018
Unikrn has tapped Bill Shihara, co-founder of cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex, to improve the accessibility and security of its digital token, UnikoinGold.
- Welcome to the revolution: Unikrn acquires the killer team at ChallengeMe
April 18, 2018
Unikrn has acquired the tournament platform ChallengeMe in a multi-million dollar acquisition Rahul Sood calls the biggest of his life.
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
April 5, 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- My milkshake is better than yours: Heather Antos leaves Marvel to join Unikrn
March 12, 2018
Unikrn have hired Heather Antos from Marvel Comics to act as Editor-in-Chief; meVu to open in the summer, and G2 joins ESP.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017