Tag Archives: unikrn
- Welcome to the revolution: Unikrn acquires the killer team at ChallengeMe
April 18, 2018
Unikrn has acquired the tournament platform ChallengeMe in a multi-million dollar acquisition Rahul Sood calls the biggest of his life.
- Why Sportradar’s former Head of Esports favourite animal is not a Unikrn
April 5, 2018
Sportradar's Head of Esports, James Watson, has left his position by agreement after an internal investigation proved he broke his contract by betting on esports matches at Unikrn.
- My milkshake is better than yours: Heather Antos leaves Marvel to join Unikrn
March 12, 2018
Unikrn have hired Heather Antos from Marvel Comics to act as Editor-in-Chief; meVu to open in the summer, and G2 joins ESP.
- Unikrn projected to be in the frontline to launch crypto betting with Maltese Sandboxed license
February 15, 2018
Unikrn welcomes the MGA’s forward looking approach towards the development of a “sandbox environment” for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
- Unikrn hires gambling industry titan, Andrew Vouris, as new COO to lead wagering and gaming growth strategies
January 31, 2018
Vouris, who has over 10 years of experience growing one of Wagering and Gaming’s most successful brand (Tabcorp), will join Unikrn in February.
- Beating up poisonous pansies: Unikrn partner with MAINGEAR and Dash Radio
January 29, 2018
Unikrn, partner with MAINGEAR to offer purpose-built cryptocurrency mining gear, and Dash Radio to, well, speak to people on the radio.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017
Worlds 2017 – the biggest LoL eSports tournament this year
September 22, 2017