Tag Archives: unikrn
- Unikrn launch new ‘back yourself’ wagering platform UMode
December 28, 2018
Unikrn continue to innovate and elevate this time introducing patent-pending blockchain based matchmaking technology.
- Unikrn wins Isle of Man crypto and real-money betting license
October 23, 2018
esports betting operator Unikrn celebrates receiving Isle of Man gambling license covering both real-money and cryptocurrency wagering.
- ESports Round-Up: Sood not turned on by Olympics; Melco arena move; OGN migrate
October 17, 2018
A round-up of esports related gambling news stories including a Unikrn not too interested in the Olympics, Melco promising esports in Japan and more.
- Unikrn enters Battle of Hastings as disgruntled ICO investor sues
August 20, 2018
John Hastings is suing Unikrn, stating that the company circumvented US Securities law during their ground-breaking 2017 Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara joins Unikrn advisory board
June 29, 2018
Unikrn has tapped Bill Shihara, co-founder of cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex, to improve the accessibility and security of its digital token, UnikoinGold.
- Welcome to the revolution: Unikrn acquires the killer team at ChallengeMe
April 18, 2018
Unikrn has acquired the tournament platform ChallengeMe in a multi-million dollar acquisition Rahul Sood calls the biggest of his life.
Legality of CS:GO Skin Gambling
February 23, 2017
Unikrn rolls out cryptocurrency for eSports betting
June 20, 2017
eSports betting cryptocurrency UnikoinGold fetches $31M at crowdsale
October 24, 2017