Tag Archives: ultimate gaming
- Hooters Poker Room Closes in Las Vegas
March 4, 2015
Hooters Casino Hotel in Las Vegas has closed its poker room, making it the 13th Las Vegas casino to do so in the past two and a half years.
- Nevada and Delaware Multi-State Internet Agreement Launch Imminent
February 25, 2015
NV Gov. Sandoval told Tetreault that the Nevada & Delaware Multi-State Internet Gaming Agreement could be launched w/ in the next 4-6 weeks.
- New Jersey iGaming Reflecting and Posturing after One Year Anniversary
January 8, 2015
David Rebuck has posted a letter on their official website reviewing the first 12-months of regulated iGaming in New Jersey.
- New Jersey ponders tougher licensing hurdles for online gambling operators
December 5, 2014
New Jersey Assembly committee approves legislation that would impose higher licensing hurdles for online gambling operators.
- Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez looks even better next to these casino results
November 15, 2014
Q3 results from Station Casinos, Affinity Gaming and American Casino & Entertainment Properties, brought to you by Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez.
- Ultimate Gaming closes due to “extremely cost-prohibitive” regulated US market
November 14, 2014
Ultimate Gaming shuts down after 19 months due to US regulated market being “an extremely cost-prohibitive and challenging environment.”
Nevada casinos see profit surge, first female gaming board chair
January 15, 2018
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Nevada gaming regulator A.G. Burnett calls it quits
December 12, 2017