Tag Archives: UKGC
- eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017
The second annual eSCon Europe kicked off today at London's Le Meridien Piccadilly, a gatherings of eSports community in the London area and greater Europe
- UK competition watchdog launches probe of online gambling T&C’s
October 21, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe into whether online gambling sites' terms and conditions are unfair to customers.
- UK gambling regulator sees no problem with courtsiding, other in-play edges
September 6, 2016
The gambling regulator also dismissed claims that in-play betting could be exploited for criminal or inappropriate gains.
- UK Gambling Commission suspend Smart Live Gaming license pending suitability review
August 5, 2016
UK Gambling Commission suspends operating license of Smart TV Broadcasting Ltd pending suitability review, unsure of customer funds.
- FanDuel gets UK license ahead of August launch
July 28, 2016
DFS operator FanDuel has finally received its long-awaited UK gambling license—just in time for its planned debut across the pond.
- FanDuel eyes UK launch by August but still waiting for license approval
May 23, 2016
FanDuel already has a target date for its debut across the pond, but there’s just one problem.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017