Tag Archives: UKGC
- David Clifton: Compliance is helped by good advice
June 24, 2019
When the UKGC comes looking at your books, David Clifton has some advice on what to do.
- New UKGC regulations: will fairness and safety come at a price?
May 1, 2019
The regulations presented by UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) involves restrictions in players depositing funds which in effect the possibility of customer drop off.
- BetConstruct’s live casino is granted UKGC licence
March 20, 2019
BetConstruct is delighted to announce the launch of its in-house Live Casino games licensed by UKGC on the territory of the United Kingdom.
- UKGC: Protecting children from gambling-related harm needs multi-faceted approach
June 26, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has reiterated its commitment to protect the children from risks of being exposed to gambling in the digital age.
- UKGC slaps LeoVegas with $818K fine over misleading ads
May 2, 2018
LeoVegas Gaming Ltd.’s misleading ads and its failure to protect vulnerable customers have left a £600,000 ($818,000) hole in the company’s pocket.
- Hammond takes ‘expert’ advice to slash FOBT stake to £2: report
April 24, 2018
Chancellor Philip Hammond has accepted "expert recommendation" that FOBT stakes should be slashed to £2, according to reports.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017