Tag Archives: UKGC
- UKGC slaps LeoVegas with $818K fine over misleading ads
May 2, 2018
LeoVegas Gaming Ltd.’s misleading ads and its failure to protect vulnerable customers have left a £600,000 ($818,000) hole in the company’s pocket.
- Hammond takes ‘expert’ advice to slash FOBT stake to £2: report
April 24, 2018
Chancellor Philip Hammond has accepted "expert recommendation" that FOBT stakes should be slashed to £2, according to reports.
- Playtech welcomes former UKGC senior manager Richard Bayliss
February 19, 2018
Playtech is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Bayliss, former Senior Online Manager at the UK Gambling Commission,
- eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017
The second annual eSCon Europe kicked off today at London's Le Meridien Piccadilly, a gatherings of eSports community in the London area and greater Europe
- UK competition watchdog launches probe of online gambling T&C’s
October 21, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe into whether online gambling sites' terms and conditions are unfair to customers.
- UK gambling regulator sees no problem with courtsiding, other in-play edges
September 6, 2016
The gambling regulator also dismissed claims that in-play betting could be exploited for criminal or inappropriate gains.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018