Tag Archives: UKGC
- UKGC: Protecting children from gambling-related harm needs multi-faceted approach
June 26, 2018
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) has reiterated its commitment to protect the children from risks of being exposed to gambling in the digital age.
- UKGC slaps LeoVegas with $818K fine over misleading ads
May 2, 2018
LeoVegas Gaming Ltd.’s misleading ads and its failure to protect vulnerable customers have left a £600,000 ($818,000) hole in the company’s pocket.
- Hammond takes ‘expert’ advice to slash FOBT stake to £2: report
April 24, 2018
Chancellor Philip Hammond has accepted "expert recommendation" that FOBT stakes should be slashed to £2, according to reports.
- Playtech welcomes former UKGC senior manager Richard Bayliss
February 19, 2018
Playtech is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Bayliss, former Senior Online Manager at the UK Gambling Commission,
- eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017
The second annual eSCon Europe kicked off today at London's Le Meridien Piccadilly, a gatherings of eSports community in the London area and greater Europe
- UK competition watchdog launches probe of online gambling T&C’s
October 21, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe into whether online gambling sites' terms and conditions are unfair to customers.
SBOBET exiting UK market while 12Bet pulls sportsbook, leaves casino
September 5, 2014
UK gambling operators face stiff fines for breaching ad codes
January 26, 2018
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017