Tag Archives: UK
- Convicted thief wins at poker, loses it all to the taxman
August 16, 2018
UK court ordered Adam Lulat to hand over all the money he had won to HMRC for the crimes that he committed in 2010 & 2011.
- Despite anti-gambling attention, UK soccer clubs see rise in sponsorships
August 1, 2018
While the UK has seen actions to deter gambling-related advertising, it hasn’t had much impact on sports sponsorships.
- Why a clean Brexit is imperative for the health of UK gambling
June 12, 2018
If Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit proposal doesn’t pass, UK is in danger of staying in a marriage its people do not want.
- William Hill to open Maltese office as it braces for Brexit
June 4, 2018
William Hill will open a satellite office in Malta, making it the latest gambling firm to shift some of its operations outside the UK.
- UK Pensioners celebrate pension changes by putting it all on red
October 26, 2017
Two years after the former chancellor, George Osbourne, gave pensioners the option to withdraw a lump sum rather than buy annuities.
- RumbleMonkey allows Hearthstone gambling; Loot Box discussion in UK parliament
October 20, 2017
Two stories from the world of video gaming and gambling including RumbleMonkey allowing betting on Hearthstone matches, and more.
Landing International OKs Les Ambassadeurs Club and Casino sale
September 8, 2017
UK posts record number of Lottery millionaires in 2016
December 28, 2016
BGO announces the removal of wagering requirements on all bonus cash
September 18, 2017