Tag Archives: UK
- China’s potential Esports ban; Olympics inclusion ‘premature’; DCMS review
December 13, 2018
Three stories from the world of Esports including a potential ban in China for games such as Fortnite and PUBG, a shake of the head from the IOC, and more.
- Teens invited to poker night at UK’s Hurlingham Club, anti-gambling industry goes nuts
November 26, 2018
The Hurlingham Club plans on holding a casino night, giving teenagers from 15 years of age and up the opportunity to play a little poker.
- Gambling ads to be limited on Sky
November 5, 2018
One of the largest satellite TV and pay-per-view providers in UK announced that it will limit the number of gambling ads seen through its platform.
- Understanding the bonus tax
November 2, 2018
One of the most powerful acquisition and retention tools available to online casino operators and affiliates is bonuses.
- Convicted thief wins at poker, loses it all to the taxman
August 16, 2018
UK court ordered Adam Lulat to hand over all the money he had won to HMRC for the crimes that he committed in 2010 & 2011.
- Despite anti-gambling attention, UK soccer clubs see rise in sponsorships
August 1, 2018
While the UK has seen actions to deter gambling-related advertising, it hasn’t had much impact on sports sponsorships.
UK media has problem with UK problem gambling stats
August 25, 2017
Problem gamblers’ brains bad at assessing, adapting to risk
April 14, 2017