Tag Archives: UK
- Tories vow vengeance on UK gambling operators after election
25 November 2019
UK's Conservative party vows to review 2005 Gambling Act following December's general election with focus on loot boxes and credit card use.
- Watch out for WeWork tremors in the UK
22 October 2019
While William Hill, Rank and 888 continue to be long term, there is one circumstance under which investors may want to buy some downside insurance to protect recent gains.
- ComeOn calls it quits in the UK over tighter regulatory environment
4 September 2019
ComeOn is going to drop its operations and will look to other jurisdictions that are more favorable to gambling.
- BoyleSports makes its way into UK’s retail gaming industry
3 June 2019
The Irish bookmaker has wanted to get deeper into gambling for some time and has now fulfilled its dream.
- UK’s online gambling operators might have licenses canceled
20 May 2019
Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader of the UK’s Labour Party thinks the entire online gaming industry is fouled up and basically wants it to be scrapped.
- UK ASA bans gambling advertisement for advertising gambling
15 March 2019
The ASA has yanked a "socially irresponsible" gambling ad that featured Sky Sports presenter Jeff Stelling.