Tag Archives: UK Tote
- UK Tote race pool betting brand to persevere after last-minute deal
October 31, 2018
The UK's iconic Tote pool betting service will endure following a last-minute deal between racecourse owners and Alizeti Capital.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club inks UK Tote commingling deal
November 16, 2016
UK punters can now wager on Hong Kong Jockey Club pari-mutuel pools thanks to a commingling deal with the UK Tote and broadcasting deal with SIS.
- Fantasy Football to Earn Real Cash for Football Clubs
April 9, 2013
TotelFootball operates a service which brings the excitement of pool betting to the millions of fantasy football managers around the planet.
- British racing to shed 80 fixtures; Fred Done says gambling is entertainment
August 20, 2011
UK racing will shed 80 fixtures in 2012; Betfred boss Fred Done says running a gambling business is about entertaining.
- Private equity backing Broughton’s Tote bid; William Hill’s luckiest punter ever
May 20, 2011
Private equity firm Oakley Capital agrees to underwrite Sir Martin Broughton's Tote bid; William Hill punter turns £1 into £353k; Tote Tasmania under fire
- Betfred and SIP differ on directions for UK Tote
May 18, 2011
Both Betfred and SIP have different visions for the UK Tote business.
Betfred hops on social casino bandwagon with Betfred Social
March 22, 2017
Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
May 22, 2018
Frustrated Fred Done says Betfred is done with UK racing
September 21, 2017