Tag Archives: UK Tote
- UK Tote race pool betting brand to persevere after last-minute deal
31 October 2018
The UK's iconic Tote pool betting service will endure following a last-minute deal between racecourse owners and Alizeti Capital.
- Hong Kong Jockey Club inks UK Tote commingling deal
16 November 2016
UK punters can now wager on Hong Kong Jockey Club pari-mutuel pools thanks to a commingling deal with the UK Tote and broadcasting deal with SIS.
- Fantasy Football to Earn Real Cash for Football Clubs
9 April 2013
TotelFootball operates a service which brings the excitement of pool betting to the millions of fantasy football managers around the planet.
- British racing to shed 80 fixtures; Fred Done says gambling is entertainment
20 August 2011
UK racing will shed 80 fixtures in 2012; Betfred boss Fred Done says running a gambling business is about entertaining.
- Private equity backing Broughton’s Tote bid; William Hill’s luckiest punter ever
20 May 2011
Private equity firm Oakley Capital agrees to underwrite Sir Martin Broughton's Tote bid; William Hill punter turns £1 into £353k; Tote Tasmania under fire
- Betfred and SIP differ on directions for UK Tote
18 May 2011
Both Betfred and SIP have different visions for the UK Tote business.
Alizeti Capital, Betfred seal $174.7M Tote deal
22 May 2018