Tag Archives: UK Tote
- Hong Kong Jockey Club inks UK Tote commingling deal
November 16, 2016
UK punters can now wager on Hong Kong Jockey Club pari-mutuel pools thanks to a commingling deal with the UK Tote and broadcasting deal with SIS.
- Fantasy Football to Earn Real Cash for Football Clubs
April 9, 2013
TotelFootball operates a service which brings the excitement of pool betting to the millions of fantasy football managers around the planet.
- British racing to shed 80 fixtures; Fred Done says gambling is entertainment
August 20, 2011
UK racing will shed 80 fixtures in 2012; Betfred boss Fred Done says running a gambling business is about entertaining.
- Private equity backing Broughton’s Tote bid; William Hill’s luckiest punter ever
May 20, 2011
Private equity firm Oakley Capital agrees to underwrite Sir Martin Broughton's Tote bid; William Hill punter turns £1 into £353k; Tote Tasmania under fire
- Betfred and SIP differ on directions for UK Tote
May 18, 2011
Both Betfred and SIP have different visions for the UK Tote business.
- Gala Coral still in Tote hunt; UK horses shocked; French reject favoritism claims
February 13, 2011
Gala Coral denies reports that the company has dropped out of the hunt for the UK Tote; French gov't rejects claims that their gaming industry market is unfair.
PMU told to change their name
February 2, 2011
Betfred, Ascot Racecourse ink pool betting deal
April 4, 2017
Gala Coral earnings rise on “outstanding year” from online operations
November 21, 2014