Tag Archives: UK National Lottery
- UK National Lottery jackpot scammer found guilty of fraud
October 4, 2019
A UK jury fines Edward Putman guilty of fraud for conspiring with Camelot staffer to claim a £2.5m National Lottery jackpot with bogus ticket.
- UK mulls raising lottery sales age limit from 16 to 18 years
July 16, 2019
The UK government launches consultation on whether to raise the minimum age for buying lottery products from its current 16 years to 18.
- Camelot UK reports record digital sales thanks to mobile, tablets
June 4, 2019
Camelot reports solid UK lottery sales growth in 2018-19 fiscal year, including record digital sales thanks to surge in mobile and tablet use.
- UK minister considers raising age limit on lotteries, scratch cards
February 22, 2019
Sport Minister Mims Davies doesn’t think anyone under age 18 should be allowed to play the lottery or buy scratch cards.
- Camelot hails record National Lottery digital sales
November 15, 2018
UK National Lottery operator Camelot reports H1 sales up 5.4% to £3.5b while digital sales jump 10% to a record £831.4m, half of which came via mobile.
- Alleged National Lottery jackpot scammer charged with fraud
September 11, 2018
After years of investigation, UK police charge Edward Putman with fraud for filing bogus claim on £2.5m National Lottery jackpot in 2009.
Camelot wins 10-year, $2.2b Illinois Lottery contract
September 26, 2017
Lottoland CEO slams Camelot’s “antiquated” offering
November 24, 2016
Camelot targets $4B Illinois lottery sales in 2018
October 23, 2017