Tag Archives: UK gambling
- Power vs liberty ground zero in the UK
January 8, 2019
The gambling industry is currently at the frontier of liberty. Meaning, it is right at the border between what governments allow and forbid.
- POC tax increase a bad omen, and no surprise at all
October 23, 2018
The tax increases won’t crush UK gambling companies, at least not directly. But what is more concerning is the direction that they signify.
- UK Gambling Stats: Males, National Lottery and In Person Betting Dominate
May 8, 2014
UK Gamblers still like to have flutter on National Lottery, but according to recent survey by UK Gambling Commission, that number is falling
- 32Red on Course to Meet Expectations
March 28, 2014
32Red on course to meet expectations despite a recent sharp fall in share price, according to a press release issued by the company.
- UK Gambling Trade Bodies Unite in bid to Improve Responsible Gaming
March 25, 2014
UK gambling trade bodies have united in a collaboration aimed at improving socially responsible gambling in the UK marketplace.
- Gambling on Trial: An Ethical Verdict
November 12, 2013
In this editorial, Sam Miranda reflects on his findings and considers the ethical questions faced by professionals in the gambling sector.