Tag Archives: UK gambling
- POC tax increase a bad omen, and no surprise at all
October 23, 2018
The tax increases won’t crush UK gambling companies, at least not directly. But what is more concerning is the direction that they signify.
- UK Gambling Stats: Males, National Lottery and In Person Betting Dominate
May 8, 2014
UK Gamblers still like to have flutter on National Lottery, but according to recent survey by UK Gambling Commission, that number is falling
- 32Red on Course to Meet Expectations
March 28, 2014
32Red on course to meet expectations despite a recent sharp fall in share price, according to a press release issued by the company.
- UK Gambling Trade Bodies Unite in bid to Improve Responsible Gaming
March 25, 2014
UK gambling trade bodies have united in a collaboration aimed at improving socially responsible gambling in the UK marketplace.
- Gambling on Trial: An Ethical Verdict
November 12, 2013
In this editorial, Sam Miranda reflects on his findings and considers the ethical questions faced by professionals in the gambling sector.
- Bet365 & The Coates Family Still Lead the Gambling Rich List
May 9, 2013
Sunday Times released its ‘Rich Lists’ with numerous gambling firms and individuals making the grade.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014