Tag Archives: uk bookmakers
- The Ladbrokes Coral Deal Is About One Thing: Digital
July 28, 2015
The Ladbrokes and Gala Coral are merging to become a serious competitor in digital and mobile bookmaking in the UK.
- Recovery Continues for the UK Bookies
May 26, 2015
Back in October we looked at the UK bookies weren't doing all that great, but signs of a nascent recovery were starting to show.
- German’s 7-1 thrashing of Brazil causes losses for UK books
July 11, 2014
Germany’s visceral pummeling of Brazil in their World Cup semi-finals match didn’t just cause a nation of 200 million to collectively weep
- UK Hedge Fund Managers Don’t Fancy a Flutter
May 5, 2014
UK hedge fund managers believe the future is not so bright for countries bookmakers as they continue to take up short positions on stocks.
- Pineau de Re wins the 2014 Crabbie’s Grand National
April 6, 2014
Pineau de Re wins the 2014 Crabbie’s Grand National to send bookmakers into rapture as an outsider takes the title for second year in a row.
- MODQs – Can increasing odds save UK bookmakers?
April 3, 2014
March was a pretty important month for many online and offline UK gambling companies.