Tag Archives: TwoPlusTwo
- 2+2 PokerCast hits Canada party; £8m DTD MILLIONS special event news
April 12, 2017
PokerVision Network to broadcast TwoPlusTwo Pokercast starting with PartyPoker Million North America at Playground Poker Club in Montreal.
- The worlds’ largest poker forum TwoPlusTwo gets hacked; personal data compromised
January 10, 2017
The world's biggest poker forum, TwoPlusTwo, has been hacked with over 400,000 members personal data stolen, including the potential to decode passwords.
- Dusk Till Dawn heads to the beaches for a lukewarm fifth birthday
November 22, 2012
Dusk Till Dawn celebrates its fifth birthday in St Kitts
- I. Nelson Rose column on Joe Barton proves thorny for PPA, 2+2 owner
December 22, 2011
A column by gaming lawyer I. Nelson Rose on Rep. Joe Barton provokes an angry response by the Poker Players Alliance and 2+2 forum owner.
- EPT San Remo led by Aussie; TwoPlusTwo wins lawsuit; Former WSOP finalist caught slinging
October 27, 2011
EPT San Remo final table is set as Al Krux is caught slinging and TwoPlusTwo settle lawsuit
- Carbon Poker welcomes back US players; Lock Poker sics lawyers on Macedo
August 19, 2011
Carbon Poker will resume accepting new US players by the end of August; bot ring exposed on Merge; Lock Poker sics lawyers on José Macedo
Merge to start accepting US players
June 22, 2011