Tag Archives: Twitter
- Investing The Hard Way: Where Zynga Stands Now
14 October 2013
With 3Q earnings due next Thursday, Zynga shares seem likely to dip. With real-money hopes gone, the focus will be solely on the social gaming numbers.
- Echoes of iGaming, Social Gaming, in the Twitter IPO
9 October 2013
Last week, the microblogging site Twitter publicly disclosed its registration statement for an initial public offering.
- Las Vegas Odds Makers to Follow on Twitter
12 September 2013
The beauty of a social media site like Twitter provides you the opportunity to interact with these highly-regarded odds makers.
- Paddy Power boosts profits by engaging with “loyalists” via social media
28 August 2013
Paddy Power's engagement with 'loyalists' via social media helps double mobile revenue in H1 and bodes well for In-Play launch on Facebook.
- Study shows Twitter can be a sports betting tool
13 August 2013
According to a new study on the field of Twitter modeling, researchers discovered that sports bettors can predict the results of sporting events better with the social media tool.
- The Word on the Street: Annie Duke’s Statement in Reaction to the Ultimate Bet Cheating Tapes
25 May 2013
In poker news, Annie Duke issues a statement via Facebook after the release of the Ultimate Bet cheating scandal tapes
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014