Tag Archives: Twin River
- Encore Boston kicking casino ass in Massachusetts, Rhode Island
August 15, 2019
Wynn Resorts' new Encore Boston Harbor earns $48.6m in its first full month of operation, causing Rhode Island casinos to warn of future layoffs.
- Rhode Island governor called out for supporting IGT deal
July 26, 2019
IGT supports the Rhode Island's lottery and Gov. Gina Raimondo's support for the company raised some red flags since it didn’t allow for the usual bidding process to take place.
- Twin River not likely to take over Rhode Island lottery
July 18, 2019
Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo does not want Twin River to run the state's lottery despite their offer to pay $125 million in cash.
- Eldorado Resorts selling two casinos to Twin River for $230m
July 11, 2019
Eldorado Resorts to sell two casinos in Missouri and Mississippi to Twin River Worldwide Holdings; IGT pushes back against Twin River no-bid deal claims.
- Twin River doesn’t approve of Rhode Island-IGT deal
July 8, 2019
IGT's deal was signed by Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo last month without any formal bidding competition and Twin River Worldwide Holdings isn’t pleased.
- Dover Downs drops poker room; games moved to main casino
June 10, 2019
According to the Delaware State News, the venue has decided to shut down its poker room and relocate all the poker tables to the main casino floor.
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017
Casino relief bill gets Delaware Senate approval
April 27, 2018
The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018