Tag Archives: Twin River
- Encore Boston Harbor threatens Twin River’s performance
13 November 2019
Twin River Worldwide Holdings may have a lock on Rhode Island’s gambling scene but it is beginning to feel pressure from the outside.
- Union Gaming offers position on Twin River ahead of earnings release
6 November 2019
Twin River Worldwide Holdings is going to release its financial productivity for the third quarter of the year a week from this Thursday.
- Sci-Games join Twin River’s bid for Rhode Island gaming contract
23 October 2019
Scientific Games Corp joins consortium led by Twin River Worldwide Holdings to pursue public bid for Rhode Island Lottery contract.
- Twin River, Camelot team up on Rhode Island Lottery contract bid
19 September 2019
Casino operator Twin River teams with lottery operator Camelot on proposal to run Rhode Island Lottery if state doesn't approve IGT extension.
- Rhode Island casinos pulling ‘underperforming’ IGT slots
28 August 2019
Rhode Island Lottery orders International Game Technology to pull hundreds of 'underperforming' slots from two Twin River casinos.
- Encore Boston kicking casino ass in Massachusetts, Rhode Island
15 August 2019
Wynn Resorts' new Encore Boston Harbor earns $48.6m in its first full month of operation, causing Rhode Island casinos to warn of future layoffs.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
17 March 2017
Wynn Resorts hints at rebranding after Steve Wynn allegations
16 February 2018