Tag Archives: turkey
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
February 14, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
- Turkey arrests 100 people in online gambling crackdown
February 13, 2018
Over 1,000 Turkish police stage pre-dawn raids on 140 different locations, arresting 100 people in anti-online gambling crackdown.
- Turkey needs casinos to lure rich Chinese tourists
January 25, 2018
The head of Turkey's travel agents association advocates opening casino to boost Chinese tourism; Armenia stiffens penalties for underage gambling.
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey: Istanbul to discuss blockchain technologies and future of digital economy
December 28, 2017
On March 1, Istanbul will host a large-scale event Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey , dedicated to the study of the cryptocurrencies and more.
- Turkey’s gambling crackdown targets mobile money transfers
December 14, 2017
Turkey's ongoing two-year campaign against unauthorized online gambling activity includes new restrictions on mobile money transfers.
- Turkish imams issue lottery fatwa, slam ‘deceptive’ cryptocurrencies
December 13, 2017
Turkey's top religious body issues fatwa declaring national lottery forbidden for Muslims, while warning the pious away from 'deceptive' cryptocurrencies.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017