Tag Archives: turkey
- Turkey ramps up anti-gambling crackdown ahead of World Cup
June 4, 2018
Eight thousand Turkish police officers raid suspected illegal gambling operations across the country ahed of this month's FIFA World Cup kickoff.
- Turkey probes money laundering at Cyprus casinos… or not
May 23, 2018
Conflicting media reports indicate that Turkish officials are or are not probing a massive money laundering program at Cyprus casinos.
- GVC Holdings hit with £350k fine for “misleading” bonus offers
February 14, 2018
UK Gambling Commission slaps £350k penalty on GVC Holdings for "repeatedly misleading" consumers with bonus offers; GVC gave away Turkish business.
- Turkey arrests 100 people in online gambling crackdown
February 13, 2018
Over 1,000 Turkish police stage pre-dawn raids on 140 different locations, arresting 100 people in anti-online gambling crackdown.
- Turkey needs casinos to lure rich Chinese tourists
January 25, 2018
The head of Turkey's travel agents association advocates opening casino to boost Chinese tourism; Armenia stiffens penalties for underage gambling.
- Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey: Istanbul to discuss blockchain technologies and future of digital economy
December 28, 2017
On March 1, Istanbul will host a large-scale event Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Turkey , dedicated to the study of the cryptocurrencies and more.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017