Tag Archives: turkey
- Turkey arrests 113 in gambling den raids
May 28, 2019
Turkey is cracking down once again on illegal gambling, but the problem won’t go away unless they come up with a better solution.
- Scientific Games consortium wins Turkey sports betting tender
February 13, 2019
A consortium involving Scientific Games wins the 10-year tender to run Turkey's state-owned Iddaa-SportToto sports betting business.
- Turkey launches major illegal online gambling crackdown
February 1, 2019
Some 5,000 Turkish police stage raids across 40 provinces seeking to arrest 394 individuals suspected of illegal online gambling operations.
- Turkey launches tender to open sports gambling industry
January 11, 2019
Turkey is looking to take its sports gambling operations to the next level and looks to find businesses to operate a centralized sports gambling system.
- Melco’s Cyprus casino picking up; Turkish Cypriot casino confusion
July 19, 2018
Attendance "accelerating" at Melco International's 'pop up' Cyprus casino, while confusion reigns in northern Cyprus over casino access.
- Turkey ramps up anti-gambling crackdown ahead of World Cup
June 4, 2018
Eight thousand Turkish police officers raid suspected illegal gambling operations across the country ahed of this month's FIFA World Cup kickoff.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Online gambling is 10.4% of Turkey’s total e-commerce
November 29, 2017
Turkey’s president asks Republic of Georgia to close its casinos
September 16, 2016
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017