Tag Archives: tsupis
- Russia to simplify online sports betting account registration
January 24, 2018
Russia's government draft legislation to simplify the complicated two-step online betting account registration process; anonymous payments ban coming.
- Russian banks’ biometric data could aid online betting signups
December 21, 2017
New law that allows Russian banks to collect customers' biometric data to permit remote transactions could simplify online bookmaker customer registration.
- Three Russian bookies launching online as 2016 draws to a close
December 23, 2016
Three more Russian bookmakers aim to launch online before end of 2016 or early in 2017, while Russian punters register with online payment hubs.
- 888.ru sports betting site launches in Russia; new online lottery restrictions?
June 16, 2016
Launch of 888.ru -- no relation to 888 Holdings -- gives Russia two licensed online betting operators, while online lotteries face curbs.
- Russia’s bookmakers struggling to adapt to new online licensing, payment regime
March 23, 2016
Russia's bookmakers struggle to adapt to government's new online sports betting licensing, payments and advertising regimes.
- Russian online bookmaker traffic falls; factionalism delays online payment hub
March 15, 2016
Russian online sports betting traffic falls nearly one-quarter in 2015; betting operator schism delays launch of TSUPIS online payment hub.
Russian betting industry icon Oleg Zhuravsky dies suddenly
March 17, 2017
Russia says Bitcoin investing worse than casino gambling
October 17, 2017
Russia to restrict Bitcoin sales to “qualified investors”
August 28, 2017
Marathon launch Russian-licensed sports betting site
July 21, 2017