Tag Archives: Trump Entertainment Resorts
- Icahn files formal request to close Atlantic City’s Trump Taj Mahal casino
September 9, 2016
Carl Icahn files formal request with New Jersey regulators to permanently close Atlantic City's Trump Taj Mahal as of Oct. 10.
- Casino Paper Trail debunks Trump’s reason on Tax Return release
May 13, 2016
Unless you are a state gambling official, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump will never show you his tax returns.
- Trump Plaza could be shut down for 10 years
June 29, 2015
Trump Entertainment Resorts has filed a deed restriction with Atlantic County officials to avoid mandatory payments in lieu of taxes.
- Icahn wins control of Trump Taj Mahal; judge scuppers third Revel sale
March 13, 2015
Judge approves Trump Entertainment bankruptcy reorganization; Revel's third attempt at forcing someone to take it over blocked by judge.
- Taj Mahal can keep Trump’s name; faces anti-money laundering charges
March 11, 2015
Taj Mahal Casino can keep the Trump name; fined over anti-money laundering violations.
- Trump creditors approve restructuring; Revel back on the market… again
February 20, 2015
Trump Entertainment's unsecured creditors agree to restructuring plan; Revel back on the market after judge voids sale to Glenn Straub.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018