Tag Archives: Tropicana Casino and Resort
- Tropicana revenue gains; Borgata eyeing expansion; AC to host Arena Football
March 4, 2015
Tropicana has posted an impressive 24% improvement in net revenue in 2014; Borgata eyeing expansion; Atlantic City to host Arena Football.
- AC Casinos post 35 percent decline in earnings
April 8, 2014
It's a very disappointing return for the casinos, which must continue to stave off increased competition in neighboring states.
- New Jersey Casinos Kick-start Online Public Gambling; Figures Disappoint
February 6, 2014
It’s clear that online gambling in the state and the US as a whole has quite a way to go before it can actually be declared a success.
- Caesars, Tropicana divvy up Atlantic Club, casino to close Jan. 13
December 20, 2013
Atlantic City's Atlantic Club Casino Hotel sold at auction for $15m to Caesars Entertainment, casino to close Jan. 13
- Tropicana Casino Hook Up With Gamesys; Horseshoe Cleveland Revenue Drop and Casino Possibility in Greene County
August 8, 2013
The Tropicana Casino and Resort has officially confirmed its intention to enter into a partnership with Gamesys.
- New Jersey dance card fills up: Betfair inks Trump Plaza, Gamesys inks Tropicana
July 3, 2013
Betfair has inked an online partnership with Atlantic City casino Trump Plaza, while Gamesys has inked a similar deal with the Tropicana
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017