Tag Archives: travellers international
- Nomura slashes EBITDA forecast for Travellers International
April 3, 2019
Nomura notes the company’s revenues “surprised on the upside” by increasing 9% YOY, but that “EBITDA margin compression overpowered this upside surprise.”
- Resorts World Manila returns to big profits in 2018
March 29, 2019
After the roughest 2017 imagineable, Travellers International Hotel Group, operator of Resorts World Manila, are happy to announce a big increase in profits.
- Resorts World Manila owner to resume Westside City construction
December 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. will continue construction of its Westside City casino resort in early 2019, in time for a 2021 opening.
- Travellers net profit rebounds 353% in H1 2018
August 13, 2018
Net profit of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. jumped three-fold in the first six months of 2018.
- Travellers 2018 Q1 net profit down 35.2% on weak GGR
May 14, 2018
Weaker GGR has taken a toll on Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc.’s net profit for the first quarter of 2018.
- Resorts World Manila attack drags Travellers 2017 net profit down
March 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIGHI) has plunged 92% in 2017 as the shadow of the deadly Resorts World Manila (RWM) attack lingers.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018