Tag Archives: travellers international
- Suncity strikes deal to run casino in Manila’s Entertainment City
30 October 2019
An offshoot of Asian junket operator Suncity Group strikes deal to run casino hotel at Travellers International's Entertainment City project in Manila.
- Travellers International announces October 21 delisting
16 October 2019
Failing to maintain a 10% public float, Travellers have done everything they have needed to go private.
- Travellers International’s tender offer now underway
21 August 2019
The operator of Resorts World Manila (RWM) in the Philippines will buy back 1.58 billion at $0.11 each to achieve its goal, and the process is now underway.
- Resorts World Manila owner could take the company private
15 August 2019
Travellers International Hotel Group, the company behind Resorts World Manila has decided to go private.
- Resorts World Manila to reopen floor after 2017 deadly attack
17 June 2019
Travellers CEO Kingson Sian announced that the second floor will reopen in July and will offer approximately 600 slot machines and 100 table games.
- Okada, Resorts World Manila report on recent growth
13 May 2019
Okada Manila and Resorts World Manila are both growing, but having to deal with different problems.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
5 April 2018