Tag Archives: travellers international
- Travellers International brings Okura Hotel brand to Philippines
December 28, 2017
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. (TIGHI) announced plans to add a new hotel in Resorts World Manila.
- Travellers International continues losing streak in Q3
November 10, 2017
The financial bleeding of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIHGI) has extended in the third quarter of the year.
- Traffic back in Resorts World Manila after June arson attack
September 19, 2017
Resorts World Manila (RWM) is on track with its recovery from the deadly June 2 arson attack that left at least 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Travellers seeks US$14.11M in insurance
August 24, 2017
The insurance money will cushion TIGHI’s total losses from the incident to PHP158.8M(US$3.11 million) from the total PHP921M (US$18.03 million).
- Resorts World Manila attack burns a hole in Travellers Q2 pocket
August 14, 2017
Phlippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group posted a PHP312.09 million (US$6.09 million) net loss in second quarter of the year.
- Travellers: We need to gain back the public’s trust
July 6, 2017
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. has vowed to get the trust of the public back as it concedes that their earnings will drop this year
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017