Tag Archives: travellers international
- Travellers 2018 Q1 net profit down 35.2% on weak GGR
May 14, 2018
Weaker GGR has taken a toll on Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc.’s net profit for the first quarter of 2018.
- Resorts World Manila attack drags Travellers 2017 net profit down
March 27, 2018
Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIGHI) has plunged 92% in 2017 as the shadow of the deadly Resorts World Manila (RWM) attack lingers.
- Travellers International brings Okura Hotel brand to Philippines
December 28, 2017
Travellers International Hotel Group, Inc. (TIGHI) announced plans to add a new hotel in Resorts World Manila.
- Travellers International continues losing streak in Q3
November 10, 2017
The financial bleeding of Philippine-listed casino operator Travellers International Hotel Group Inc. (TIHGI) has extended in the third quarter of the year.
- Traffic back in Resorts World Manila after June arson attack
September 19, 2017
Resorts World Manila (RWM) is on track with its recovery from the deadly June 2 arson attack that left at least 38 people, including the gunman, dead.
- Travellers seeks US$14.11M in insurance
August 24, 2017
The insurance money will cushion TIGHI’s total losses from the incident to PHP158.8M(US$3.11 million) from the total PHP921M (US$18.03 million).