Tag Archives: travelers international hotel group
- Travellers Int’l delays Entertainment City casino opening until 2020 or 2021
June 17, 2016
Travellers International says its West Side City Resorts World project in Manila's Entertainment City won't open until 2020 or 2021.
- Luck eludes Resorts World Sentosa, Manila operators in Q1
May 16, 2016
The losing streak of casino operator Genting Singapore continues in the first quarter of 2016.
- Norwegian cruise line stake sale boosts Genting Hong Kong H1 profit
August 21, 2015
Genting Hong Kong Ltd. posted profit for the six months to June 30, attributable to stake sale and one-off accounting gain.
- COA tells PAGCOR to sell vacant property units; Travellers details expenses of Resorts World Manila expansion
January 23, 2015
COA demands PAGCOR to dispose of vacant condominium units; Travellers spends Php3.3 billion of the resort’s expansion program.
- Travellers International to push through with IPO offering
October 2, 2013
The IPO plan now remains the same as it was a few months ago before Travellers decided to hold off on the offering.