Tag Archives: Trade Wars
- Wynn Resorts, and Macau in general, down as China’s economy slides
November 12, 2018
The economy in China is slowing down substantially due, in part, to the ongoing trade war between the country and the United States.
- US-China trade war unlikely to affect Macau casinos
September 14, 2018
American-owned casinos in Macau will not be adversely affected by the ongoing trade spat between the US and China, according to an analyst.
- Macau and Las Vegas: Collateral damage from Trump’s trade war with China
July 19, 2018
US-China trade war could be damaging in both economy in particular, U.S. companies with Macau operations could get caught in crossfire.
- Resorts World Las Vegas could be delayed over US-China trade war
July 12, 2018
A planned casino project for Las Vegas could be postponed due to the ongoing strain between the United States and China over trade issues.
- The Red Wire: U.S.-China Trade Wars Latest Sign Of Declining U.S. Influence
May 27, 2014
As a statement to Chinese that U.S. will pursue diplomatic consequences over trade espionage, the charges themselves are a middling effort
UIGEA, 6 Years Later
October 15, 2012
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013