Tag Archives: Trade Wars
- Mad King Trump, Farage fury & Duterte delights – A whirlwind week
14 May 2019
CalvinAyre.com's Rafi Farber tries to digest all the big economic and political news coming out of the woodwork this week.
- Slower Macau GGR expected for April
3 April 2019
Gross gaming revenue in Macau is expected to slow down this April but there is good news that is expected to happen later this year.
- Wynn Resorts, and Macau in general, down as China’s economy slides
12 November 2018
The economy in China is slowing down substantially due, in part, to the ongoing trade war between the country and the United States.
- US-China trade war unlikely to affect Macau casinos
14 September 2018
American-owned casinos in Macau will not be adversely affected by the ongoing trade spat between the US and China, according to an analyst.
- Macau and Las Vegas: Collateral damage from Trump’s trade war with China
19 July 2018
US-China trade war could be damaging in both economy in particular, U.S. companies with Macau operations could get caught in crossfire.
- Resorts World Las Vegas could be delayed over US-China trade war
12 July 2018
A planned casino project for Las Vegas could be postponed due to the ongoing strain between the United States and China over trade issues.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
‘Game of skill’ allows users to bet on bitcoin price movements
1 September 2017