Tag Archives: Tourism
- Macau’s Golden Week delivers little more than disappointment
9 October 2019
The traffic on the seventh and last day reflected a 3.1% drop compared to the last day of the holiday period in 2018.
- Macau sees second-quarter drop in non-gaming spending
22 August 2019
Macau’s Statistics and Census Service released a report yesterday that breaks down tourist spending for the second quarter and the period wasn’t a highlight for merchants.
- Macau visitation sees big jump in first half of 2019
23 July 2019
Macau's tourism to the city is on the rise with a 20.6% year-on-year increase over the first six months of 2019
- Macau residents tell tourism office how much tourist tax they want
8 July 2019
Macau surveyed its residents about tourism taxes, and the results are in.
- Macau provides updates on border crossings, train construction
5 July 2019
Macau has a bit more time to get ready for tourists as it won’t be getting a new border crossing this year.
- Macau continues to see big increases in tourism
21 June 2019
Macau keeps seeing huge increases in tourism, but it’s not helping the bottom line yet.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018