Tag Archives: Tourism
- Macau residents tell tourism office how much tourist tax they want
July 8, 2019
Macau surveyed its residents about tourism taxes, and the results are in.
- Macau provides updates on border crossings, train construction
July 5, 2019
Macau has a bit more time to get ready for tourists as it won’t be getting a new border crossing this year.
- Macau continues to see big increases in tourism
June 21, 2019
Macau keeps seeing huge increases in tourism, but it’s not helping the bottom line yet.
- Macau tourism committee starts to doubt tourist tax idea
May 30, 2019
A recent meeting of the Tourist Development Committee didn’t reveal much about the tourist tax, but it did reveal that its not exactly a popular idea.
- Tourist price index in Macau flat across the first quarter
April 16, 2019
The Tourist Price Index (TPI) in Macau didn’t change much between the first quarter of last year and the first quarter of 2019.
- Macau legislator who wanted to cap tourism stands alone
March 22, 2019
A bill introduced by junior lawmaker Sulu Sou that seeks to limit tourism arrivals in MAcau has been shot down by virtually all of his colleagues in the Assembly.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018