Tag Archives: Tote
- Betfred sells remaining 75% of the Tote to Alex Frost-led group
17 October 2019
Betfred sells its remaining 75% stake in the Tote pool betting operation to the UK Tote Group, the Alex Frost-led outfit formerly known as Alizeti Capital.
- Betfred, Ascot Racecourse ink pool betting deal
4 April 2017
UK bookmakers Betfred and Ascot Racecourse ink five-year pool betting deal that will see the launch of new AscotBet betting service next summer.
- UK racing considers Tote alternative when Betfred monopoly ends in 2018
3 April 2016
Major UK racing groups reportedly considering launching pool betting alternative when Betfred's Tote monopoly expires in 2018.
- Betfred taps GTECH to expand Aussie betting, Sportech to power Totepool
10 July 2014
UK bookies Betfred tap GTECH to broaden Aussie betting horizons and delegate UK Totepool betting platform technology duties to Sportech.
- Betfred Get Tote Rebate For Early Payment
14 March 2014
Betfred get Tote rebate of £32m after an early payment clause allowed them to reduce the original bill of £265m to £233m.
- Betfred profits surge; Hills sticking with Gibraltar; Paddy adds nine Irish shops
18 December 2013
Betfred pre-tax profits up 30% in most recent fiscal year; William Hill not ditching Gibraltar despite POCT; Paddy buys nine Hacketts shops
Ireland’s top amateur sports body bans all betting sponsorship
24 February 2018