Tag Archives: Tote
- Betfred, Ascot Racecourse ink pool betting deal
April 4, 2017
UK bookmakers Betfred and Ascot Racecourse ink five-year pool betting deal that will see the launch of new AscotBet betting service next summer.
- UK racing considers Tote alternative when Betfred monopoly ends in 2018
April 3, 2016
Major UK racing groups reportedly considering launching pool betting alternative when Betfred's Tote monopoly expires in 2018.
- Betfred taps GTECH to expand Aussie betting, Sportech to power Totepool
July 10, 2014
UK bookies Betfred tap GTECH to broaden Aussie betting horizons and delegate UK Totepool betting platform technology duties to Sportech.
- Betfred Get Tote Rebate For Early Payment
March 14, 2014
Betfred get Tote rebate of £32m after an early payment clause allowed them to reduce the original bill of £265m to £233m.
- Betfred profits surge; Hills sticking with Gibraltar; Paddy adds nine Irish shops
December 18, 2013
Betfred pre-tax profits up 30% in most recent fiscal year; William Hill not ditching Gibraltar despite POCT; Paddy buys nine Hacketts shops
- DEALS: Tote inks TotelFootball; OpenBet Promotes Hills; NYX’s Swedish bingo
January 31, 2013
TotelFootball inks Tote; Sheriff Gaming mobile & land-based launch; OpenBet boosts William Hill; SBTech inks 10Bet; NYX inks Svenska Spel
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
William Hill poised to promote Philip Bowcock to CEO position: report
February 22, 2017