Tag Archives: Toronto Maple Leafs
- Stanley Cup odds update: Maple Leafs on top
November 27, 2018
The longest Cup-winning drought in the league belongs to the Original Six Toronto Maple Leafs, who last won it in 1967 but are +510 favorites.
- Stanley Cup odds: Maple Leafs add Tavares, become favorites
July 6, 2018
John Tavares has known to sign a seven-year, $77 million deal with his hometown Toronto Maple Leafs - who became the clear NHL free-agent winners.
- DraftKings signs partnership with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
October 6, 2015
DFS operator DraftKings inks four-year deal with Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment, owner of the Maple Leafs, Raptors and Toronto FC.
- Toronto Maple Leafs player’s uncle among latest PlatinumSB arrests; Senators slow-roll C-290 debate
March 22, 2013
Canadian authorities make third round of arrests related to credit betting sportsbook PlatinumSB; Maple Leafs player's uncle charged
- PokerStars renews deal with Toronto Maple Leafs; Ladbrokes seeks new ad firm
May 26, 2011
PokerStars.net renews its sponsorship deal with the Toronto Maple Leafs through the 2011/12 NHL season; Ladbrokes seeks new ad firm;
- Leafs not being the Laughs good for betting
October 22, 2010
The Leafs being competitive is a golden chance for sportsbooks to appeal to Canadian's love for the Leafs with attractive Team props and player props.
William Hill to open sports lounge at New Jersey Devils arena
October 25, 2018
Golden Knights partner with William Hill in NHL betting first
September 18, 2018
46% of Americans fear Vegas influence on pro sports teams
April 13, 2017