Tag Archives: Tony G
- Tony G backs latest cryptocurrency poker site: CoinPoker
November 14, 2017
Another cryptocurrency based online poker room has hit the digital airwaves and this time it has the backing of a European Member of Parliament.
- iBus Media confirms The Stars Group owns a ‘large majority’ of PokerNews
October 31, 2017
The Stars Group owned PokerNews has been partly revealed as true after iBus Media held a company-wide conference call this morning.
- Tony G is advising a bank named after a mushroom
August 29, 2017
Member of European Parliament, and part-time kick ass poker player, Tony G, is on the board of advisors for a new bank specialising in cryptocurrency.
- Partypoker Million Sochi attracts 1,170 entrants; Tony G blacklisted
March 27, 2017
The partypoker Million in Sochi, Russia, has attracted 1,170 participants, and Tony G is not amongst them after the Russian government banned him.
- Betsson acquire Tony G’s TonyBet
September 8, 2016
Nordic online betting operator Betsson acquires Tony G's TonyBet brand in order to boost its presence in Lithuania and other Baltic markets.
- Calling the Clock: Rast Wins the PPC; PokerStars Leave Slovenia; Tony G For UKIP Leadership Role
July 8, 2016
In this week's Calling the Clock we bring you a full round-up of all the major headlines from WSOP another European withdrawal from PokerStars, and a new challenge for Tony G.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017