Tag Archives: Tony G
- Tony G backs latest cryptocurrency poker site: CoinPoker
November 14, 2017
Another cryptocurrency based online poker room has hit the digital airwaves and this time it has the backing of a European Member of Parliament.
- iBus Media confirms The Stars Group owns a ‘large majority’ of PokerNews
October 31, 2017
The Stars Group owned PokerNews has been partly revealed as true after iBus Media held a company-wide conference call this morning.
- Tony G is advising a bank named after a mushroom
August 29, 2017
Member of European Parliament, and part-time kick ass poker player, Tony G, is on the board of advisors for a new bank specialising in cryptocurrency.
- Partypoker Million Sochi attracts 1,170 entrants; Tony G blacklisted
March 27, 2017
The partypoker Million in Sochi, Russia, has attracted 1,170 participants, and Tony G is not amongst them after the Russian government banned him.
- Betsson acquire Tony G’s TonyBet
September 8, 2016
Nordic online betting operator Betsson acquires Tony G's TonyBet brand in order to boost its presence in Lithuania and other Baltic markets.
- Calling the Clock: Rast Wins the PPC; PokerStars Leave Slovenia; Tony G For UKIP Leadership Role
July 8, 2016
In this week's Calling the Clock we bring you a full round-up of all the major headlines from WSOP another European withdrawal from PokerStars, and a new challenge for Tony G.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013