Tag Archives: tony fung
- Tony Fung abandons bid to build $8B Great Barrier Reef casino resort
20 August 2016
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is bidding farewell to his six-year dream of building an $8 billion integrated casino resort in Australia.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
20 June 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
- The Star ploughs $850M to revive ageing Jupiters casino as Tony Fung designs new Gold Coast complex
17 May 2016
The battle to become Australia’s top casino operator is heating up.
- Aquis drops casino for Great Barrier Reef resort, leaves Queensland license up for grabs
1 April 2016
It’s all systems go for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef project, except for one thing—the casino.
- Tony Fung gets Chinese backing for Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino
28 March 2016
Plans for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino is finally a step closer to development.
- Aquis Entertainment tables strong January gaming for Canberra casino
10 February 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is starting the year strong.; Crown Resorts told to shrink podium, widen public space at Barangaroo casino.
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
18 January 2016
Crown Resorts says China staff arrests forced hand on Macau exit
26 October 2017