Tag Archives: tony fung
- Tony Fung abandons bid to build $8B Great Barrier Reef casino resort
August 20, 2016
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is bidding farewell to his six-year dream of building an $8 billion integrated casino resort in Australia.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
June 20, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
- The Star ploughs $850M to revive ageing Jupiters casino as Tony Fung designs new Gold Coast complex
May 17, 2016
The battle to become Australia’s top casino operator is heating up.
- Aquis drops casino for Great Barrier Reef resort, leaves Queensland license up for grabs
April 1, 2016
It’s all systems go for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef project, except for one thing—the casino.
- Tony Fung gets Chinese backing for Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino
March 28, 2016
Plans for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino is finally a step closer to development.
- Aquis Entertainment tables strong January gaming for Canberra casino
February 10, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is starting the year strong.; Crown Resorts told to shrink podium, widen public space at Barangaroo casino.
Crown Resorts plans to divest stake in CrownBet
November 24, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Crown Resorts defends pokies integrity in landmark suit
September 13, 2017