Tag Archives: tony fung
- Tony Fung abandons bid to build $8B Great Barrier Reef casino resort
August 20, 2016
Hong Kong gaming tycoon Tony Fung is bidding farewell to his six-year dream of building an $8 billion integrated casino resort in Australia.
- Aquis tables $307M Canberra casino makeover plan
June 20, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment has made a case for an AUD307 million (USD228.84 million) plan to revamp the Canberra Casino.
- The Star ploughs $850M to revive ageing Jupiters casino as Tony Fung designs new Gold Coast complex
May 17, 2016
The battle to become Australia’s top casino operator is heating up.
- Aquis drops casino for Great Barrier Reef resort, leaves Queensland license up for grabs
April 1, 2016
It’s all systems go for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef project, except for one thing—the casino.
- Tony Fung gets Chinese backing for Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino
March 28, 2016
Plans for Tony Fung’s $8 billion Aquis Great Barrier Reef casino is finally a step closer to development.
- Aquis Entertainment tables strong January gaming for Canberra casino
February 10, 2016
Tony Fung’s Aquis Entertainment is starting the year strong.; Crown Resorts told to shrink podium, widen public space at Barangaroo casino.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
James Packer abandons Las Vegas casino dream
May 22, 2017
Melco Crown preps rebirth as Melco Resorts & Entertainment
March 17, 2017
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016