Tag Archives: Tombola
- Tombola forced to revoke gambling ad from TV app in UK
6 February 2019
Tombola is in trouble with the Advertising Standards Authority of the U.K. They have been forced to retract ads from ITV’s app.
- Tombola International PLC unveils new MD
27 January 2015
EUROPE’S biggest online bingo company has unveiled their new international managing director.
- Online gambling report reveals winners and losers of Google updates
4 February 2014
Major brands including 888, Spin Palace, Tombola & Cheeky Bingo lose vital online visibility following Google updates.
- Tombola to sponsor Sunderland AFC
13 April 2010
Tombola has become the latest gambling company to sponsor a Premier League football club after agreeing a two-season shirt deal with Sunderland
- UK watchdog strikes again in gambling advert purge
29 March 2010
The Advertising Standards Authority have banned yet another gambling advert - this time for Tombola - for presenting a 'negative racial stereotype’
UK watchdog spanks four online operators for affiliate advertorial
13 September 2017
UK gambling operators face tough new advertising restrictions
14 February 2018
Ad watchdog sees red over Paddy Power’s ‘always bet on black’
20 September 2017