Tag Archives: Tom Waterhouse
- Newly jobless Tom Waterhouse launches pricey betting tip site
May 9, 2018
Former William Hill Australia CEO Tom Waterhouse steps down after CrownBet takeover, rebounds with pricey betting tip site.
- Tom Waterhouse at odds with Aussie rivals over online gambling reforms: report
March 27, 2017
In a bid to restore the “social license” of Australian online gambling companies, the RWA is reportedly poised to unveil a list of concessions.
- Sportingbet Rebrands as William Hill; Sportsbet apologizes to Bruce Jenner
February 24, 2015
William Hill has announced the rebranding of its acquired Australian betting firms Sportingbet, Centrebet and TomWaterhouse under its name.
- William Hill profit falls in Q4, rises in 2014, Aussie brand consolidation (again)
January 20, 2015
William Hill profit falls 7% in Q4 and rises 11% in 2014; Hills' Aussie brands to be consolidated.
- Tom Waterhouse takes low profile in new campaign as NSW urges payment blocking
September 11, 2014
Tom Waterhouse a hard target in new betting advert; New South Wales report urges payment blocking of internationally licensed betting sites.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Are Eponyms Synonyms for Success
August 20, 2014
In an age of global telecommunications, it is becoming increasingly less important to meet people you deal with in person.