Tag Archives: Tom Schneider
- Dealers Choice: 2013 WSOP Goes Down In History
November 8, 2013
With the November Nine now finally finished with their long-delayed tournament, the 2013 WSOP has officially drawn to a close - and it was one for the record books. The addition of WSOP APAC made this year the most bracelet-laden in Series history. Six bracelets were awarded in open events...
- Dealer’s Choice: How The 2013 WSOP Stacks Up
July 12, 2013
With the Main Event turning the corner into the money today, the 2013 World Series of Poker is all but over. By this time next week the entire poker world will be nursing a serious hangover from bingeing in the desert for seven-plus weeks. So while everyone’s still functioning to...
- Dealer’s Choice: In Tight WSOP POY Race, Winning Is (Almost) Everything
June 28, 2013
Last night on Twitter I saw a tweet that piqued my interest. It’s since been deleted, but it came from a player who’s enjoying a pretty good run at this summer’s WSOP. In it this player voiced some disbelief that Daniel Negreanu, who won the WSOP APAC Main Event and...
- Mixed Game Action is the Key to Winning Multiple WSOP Bracelets
June 20, 2013
Tom Schneider has become the first player of 2013 to win two World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelets, after adding Event #29: $5,000 H.O.R.S.E to Event #15 $1,500 H.O.R.S.E, once again showing the advantage mixed game players have when it comes to accruing WSOP gold. Ken Lind was proof positive...
- WSOP Recap: Tom Schneider Becomes the First Players at the 44th Annual WSOP to Win Two Bracelets; Chris Dombrowski Also Secures Gold
Daniel Negreanu has company at the top of the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Player of the Year (POY) leader board as the ‘Donkey Bomber’ Tom Schneider has become the first player to win two bracelets at the 44th Annual WSOP event. Schneider accomplished his amazing feat after capturing Event...
- WSOP Recap: More Heartbreak For Max Steinberg, Jason Duval Adds More Canadian Gold and Tom Schneider Closes in on his Second Bracelet of the Series
June 19, 2013
Poker is a funny old game. Take the year that Max Steinberg has been having as an example. He has earned $499,433 in live tournaments, so even if he is dishing 50% of that into other people’s pockets he is still doing fairly well for himself. But he is still...
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013