Tag Archives: tom galanis
- iGaming affiliates circle the wagons as the arrows fly
September 16, 2017
A new online gambling affiliate association is hoping to establish a code of conduct that will shield the industry from regulatory crackdowns.
- SBC & Totally Gaming Academy Summer Social Highlights
August 22, 2016
Online gambling industry professionals gathered in London on August 18th for a Summer Social hosted by SBC and Totally Gaming Academy.
- iGaming North America 2016 Day 3 Recap
April 8, 2016
For the third and final day, delegates returned to Planet Hollywood to close out iGaming North America 2016.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Perfect Synergy – Digital Marketing Channels Aligned
October 30, 2014
It’s invariably the role of a Head of Digital Marketing to ensure that teams and agencies function in perfect synergy.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Making Networking Work
October 22, 2014
With back-to-back-to-back conferences - G2E, EiG & BAC, a real possibility for a number of industry high flyers, maximising one's time.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Las Vegas – Making Sensory of it all
October 8, 2014
My ‘research’ on this trip took me to a new sensory level. That of the consideration of smell, and consequently taste.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017