Tag Archives: Tom Dwan
- Paul Phua opens an online poker training school
January 10, 2017
Businessman and former casino junket operator, Paul Phua, has created an online poker school with the likes of Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey bigging him up as one of the best amateur poker players on the planet. Paul Phua is following me on Twitter. Ok, so maybe it isn't exactly...
- 3-Barrels: Ivey Judge ‘Reserves Judgment’; Sammy Watkins Skips Training to Play Poker; Tom Dwan Needs Help
April 21, 2016
3-Barrels of pure value for you including an update on the Phil Ivey v Crockford’s court battle, an NFL star skipping work to play some poker, and Tom Dwan needs your help. Phil Ivey will have to draw on more reserves of patience if he is going to be £7.8m...
- 6-Plus Hold’em to Debut on iPoker Network
February 18, 2016
The iPoker Network has announced plans to launch a new derivative of poker known as 6-Plus Hold’em, a game promoted in Asia by none other than Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan. August 10, 2015, was the date when I warned you that an online poker room would add 6-Plus Hold’em...
- 6-Plus Hold’em Promoted in Asia by Phil Ivey & Tom Dwan; Poker King Club to Expand into Korea & Vietnam by Year End
August 10, 2015
6-Plus Hold’em is the new game being played in the highest stakes cash games in Asia. Phil Ivey & Tom Dwan get promoting, and Winfred Yu tells PokerNews that Poker King Club cardrooms will be opening in Korea and Vietnam by the year end. Asia has a new form of...
- Garden City Group Announce $2m in Payments to be Issued to Former FTP Players and Gus Hansen Reaches $20m in Online Cash Game Losses
September 15, 2014
Claims administrator, Garden City Group, announce the latest round of payments to former Full Tilt Poker players, Gus Hansen tops $20 million in all-time online-cash-game losses, and nobody cares about the Full Tilt Heads Up Showdown. The former Full Tilt Poker (FTP) Black Friday debacle is moving one step closer...
- Homeland Security takes Paul and Darren Phua in custody; poker pros rally behind the two
July 28, 2014
Professional poker player Paul Phua and his son Darren Phua remain in detention despite having posted the $2.5 million bail ordered by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bill Hoffman for their release. Paul Phua and his son, Darren Phua, were arrested for allegedly participating in an illegal betting operation that took in...
Charges dropped against Calvin Ayre, Bodog and friends
July 14, 2017
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017