Tag Archives: tipico
- Cashpoint boosts Danish retail presence via Tipico deal
August 31, 2017
Gauselmann Group's Austrian sports betting subsidiary Cashpoint acquires Danish retail operations of German betting operator Tipico.
- €8 million mobile jackpot win on Microgaming’s Mega Moolah – the largest ever mobile payout!
May 1, 2017
Progressive online slot Mega Moolah has struck again providing an €8 million pay day!
- Betting operators lock up football sponsorships as new season looms
July 5, 2016
Dafabet re-ups with Sunderland; NetBet expands deal with AS Saint-Étienne; Digibet inks Borussia Mönchengladbach; Tipico signs Esbjerg FB.
- CVC Capital Partners punts on German sports betting operator Tipico
April 25, 2016
CVC Capital Partners announced over the weekend that it has acquired a majority stake in German sports betting operator Tipico.
- Another German court delivers another blow to federal sports betting plans
April 18, 2016
Wiesbaden court delivers another blow to Germany's federal sports betting treaty and a recent pledge to double the number of licenses.
- Deutsche Telekom adds its name to growing list of Tipico suitors
April 12, 2016
Deutsche Telekom reportedly teaming with buyout firm Centerbridge on joint bid to acquire leading German sports betting operator Tipico.
German states approve new federal gambling treaty
March 17, 2017
Lottoland disrupting lottery monopolies in Germany, Ireland
March 16, 2017
DraftKings launch German-facing daily fantasy sports site
March 23, 2017