Tag Archives: tilman fertitta
- NCLGS draft online regulation guidelines; Fertitta says online gambling “a bust”
May 17, 2014
National Council of Legislators from Gaming States release guidelines for online gambling; Tilman Fertitta says online gambling "a bust"
- Sands’ Adelson tops gaming interests on Forbes list of rich Americans
September 19, 2013
Sheldon Adelson tops the casino interests on Forbes' rich Yankee list, easily beating out Steve Wynn, Phillip Ruffin and various Fertittas.
- Massachusetts online gambling bill; Nevada casinos lose $1.2b; Fertitta fined
January 24, 2013
Massachusetts files online gambling bill; Nevada casinos lose combined $1.2b in 2012; Indiana senate committee approves gaming expansion
- Gamblers reject Golden Nugget’s offer to keep unshuffled card winnings
September 9, 2012
Gamblers reject Golden Nugget's offer to keep winnings from unshuffled card fiasco in exchange for dropping lawsuits against casino.
- Golden Nugget loses unshuffled card case, gamblers get to keep $1.5m
September 1, 2012
Golden Nugget owner Tilman Fertitta won't fight court order to pay out $1.5m to mini-baccarat gamblers who took advantage of unshuffled deck
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City’s mothballed Revel/TEN casino reportedly sold
October 5, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017