Tag Archives: tilman fertitta
- Golden Nugget, Caesars reportedly discussing merger
October 18, 2018
According to an exclusive report by Reuters, Caesars Entertainment could be working on a merger deal with the owner of the Golden Nugget Casinos.
- New NJ sports betting bill may bench Golden Nugget casino
June 7, 2018
New Jersey lawmakers are set to give its final approval on a sports betting bill that may bar Tilman Fertitta's casino from offering the game.
- NCLGS draft online regulation guidelines; Fertitta says online gambling “a bust”
May 17, 2014
National Council of Legislators from Gaming States release guidelines for online gambling; Tilman Fertitta says online gambling "a bust"
- Sands’ Adelson tops gaming interests on Forbes list of rich Americans
September 19, 2013
Sheldon Adelson tops the casino interests on Forbes' rich Yankee list, easily beating out Steve Wynn, Phillip Ruffin and various Fertittas.
- Massachusetts online gambling bill; Nevada casinos lose $1.2b; Fertitta fined
January 24, 2013
Massachusetts files online gambling bill; Nevada casinos lose combined $1.2b in 2012; Indiana senate committee approves gaming expansion
- Gamblers reject Golden Nugget’s offer to keep unshuffled card winnings
September 9, 2012
Gamblers reject Golden Nugget's offer to keep winnings from unshuffled card fiasco in exchange for dropping lawsuits against casino.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018