Tag Archives: tiger resorts
- Kazuo Okada wants the PSE to stop Universal’s Tiger Resort
January 14, 2019
The feud between Universal Entertainment and its former chief, Kazuo Okada, continues.
- Kazuo Okada faces arrest, maintains innocence
January 7, 2019
A warrant of arrest has been issued against Japanese tycoon Kazuo Okada in connection with a fraud case filed against him by the company he founded.
- Okada Manila owner buys Philippine-listed firm
September 12, 2018
Tiger Resort Asia Limited (TRAL), owner of the Okada Manila casino, will be purchasing two-thirds of Asiabest Group International Inc. (ABG).
- Short-lived relief: Kazuo Okada could still face charges in Philippines
June 15, 2018
Kazuo Okada could still face charges by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Tiger Resorts seeks punishment for Philippine prosecutor handling Kazuo Okada fraud case
June 5, 2018
TIger Resorts asked DOJ to punish the prosecutor who leaked the twin rulings on the $10 million perjury and fraud cases of billionaire Kazuo Okada.
- Tiger Resorts kicks out Kazuo Okada from Okada Manila board
June 19, 2017
Kazuo Okada has been shown the exit door of the Manila casino that bears his name as investigation into the supposed JPY2 billion illegal fund.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018
Okada Manila eyes Philippine backdoor listing
May 2, 2017