Tag Archives: tiger resorts
- Short-lived relief: Kazuo Okada could still face charges in Philippines
June 15, 2018
Kazuo Okada could still face charges by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Tiger Resorts seeks punishment for Philippine prosecutor handling Kazuo Okada fraud case
June 5, 2018
TIger Resorts asked DOJ to punish the prosecutor who leaked the twin rulings on the $10 million perjury and fraud cases of billionaire Kazuo Okada.
- Tiger Resorts kicks out Kazuo Okada from Okada Manila board
June 19, 2017
Kazuo Okada has been shown the exit door of the Manila casino that bears his name as investigation into the supposed JPY2 billion illegal fund.
- G2E Asia 2015 Day 1 Recap
May 19, 2015
G2E Asia, an expo coined as “The Premier Event for the Asian Gaming-Entertainment Industry”, kicked off today at the Venetian in Macau.
- Okada’s Tiger Resorts facing stiff penalty from PAGCOR; remittance to gov’t up in August
October 8, 2014
Kazuo Okada’s troubles in the Philippines aren’t going away anytime soon after pushing back the first phase launch of Manila Bay Resorts.
- IGT inks deal with City of Dreams Manila; Tiger Resorts prepares for mass hiring of 8,000 employees
September 26, 2014
IGT announced partnership w/ City of Dreams Manila; Tiger Resorts prepares for mass hiring of 8,000 employees for Manila Bay resorts.