Tag Archives: tiger resorts leisure and entertainment
- Okada sells entire Manila land stake to local hotel operator
May 21, 2015
Kazuo Okada has sold Universal Entertainment's 40% stake in Eagle II Holdco Inc. to All Seasons Hotels & Resorts Corp. for $2.9 million.
- Philippine regulators fine Okada’s Tiger Resorts $2.2m over project delays
May 11, 2015
Kazuo Okada's Philippine subsidiary fined $2.2m for delays in completing Manila Bay Resorts project, gaming license facing suspension.
- Universal asks PAGCOR for new extension; local partner for Manila Bay Resorts being lined up
March 11, 2015
Universal Entertainment has requested an extension to complete Manila Bay Resorts; local partner for Manila Bay Resorts being lined up
- Universal Entertainment claims Philippines has dropped bribery investigation
December 31, 2014
Universal Entertainment says Philippine authorities have recommended dropping investigation into allegations of bribery of Pagcor execs.
- Okada’s Tiger Resorts facing stiff penalty from PAGCOR; remittance to gov’t up in August
October 8, 2014
Kazuo Okada’s troubles in the Philippines aren’t going away anytime soon after pushing back the first phase launch of Manila Bay Resorts.
- Manila Bay Resorts casino opening could be delayed until late 2016
September 25, 2014
Execs building Kazuo Okada's Manila Bay Resorts say the casino could meet its late-2015 opening target or be delayed until late-2106.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018