Tag Archives: tiger resorts leisure and entertainment
- Matt Hurst talks about creating a one-stop shop integrated resort for global audience
28 September 2015
Matt Hurst of Tiger Resort, shares the latest news on Manila Bay Resorts' development in the Philippines.
- Universal Corp boosts Manila Bay Resorts budget by one-third to $4b
30 July 2015
Universal Entertainment boosts Manila Bay Resorts budget by one-third to $4b; PAGCOR okays December 2016 opening of project's first phase.
- Okada sells entire Manila land stake to local hotel operator
21 May 2015
Kazuo Okada has sold Universal Entertainment's 40% stake in Eagle II Holdco Inc. to All Seasons Hotels & Resorts Corp. for $2.9 million.
- Philippine regulators fine Okada’s Tiger Resorts $2.2m over project delays
11 May 2015
Kazuo Okada's Philippine subsidiary fined $2.2m for delays in completing Manila Bay Resorts project, gaming license facing suspension.
- Universal asks PAGCOR for new extension; local partner for Manila Bay Resorts being lined up
11 March 2015
Universal Entertainment has requested an extension to complete Manila Bay Resorts; local partner for Manila Bay Resorts being lined up
- Universal Entertainment claims Philippines has dropped bribery investigation
31 December 2014
Universal Entertainment says Philippine authorities have recommended dropping investigation into allegations of bribery of Pagcor execs.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
13 December 2018