Tag Archives: tiger resorts leisure and entertainment
- Okada Manila operator gets ready for Japanese casinos
September 19, 2018
Tiger Resort Leisure and Entertainment Inc. (TRLEI) has set up a Tokyo branch in anticipation of the opening of the gambling market in Japan.
- Tiger Resorts kicks out Kazuo Okada from Okada Manila board
June 19, 2017
Kazuo Okada has been shown the exit door of the Manila casino that bears his name as investigation into the supposed JPY2 billion illegal fund.
- Kazuo Okada takes page out of Trump playbook, puts his name on Manila resort
July 19, 2016
Japanese billionaire Kazuo Okada takes page out of Donald Trump's playbook, changes name of his Manila Bay Resorts casino to Okada Manila.
- Okada’s Manila Bay Resorts on track for 2016 opening
May 27, 2016
Tiger Resorts will finally open the doors of multi-billion Manila Bay Resorts in Manila’s Entertainment City by the end of the year.
- Matt Hurst talks about creating a one-stop shop integrated resort for global audience
September 28, 2015
Matt Hurst of Tiger Resort, shares the latest news on Manila Bay Resorts' development in the Philippines.
- Universal Corp boosts Manila Bay Resorts budget by one-third to $4b
July 30, 2015
Universal Entertainment boosts Manila Bay Resorts budget by one-third to $4b; PAGCOR okays December 2016 opening of project's first phase.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018