Tag Archives: theodore olson
- New Jersey squares off against DOJ, sports leagues in Philadelphia court
June 26, 2013
New Jersey squares off in a Philadelphia court room against the US Department of Justice and the sports leagues in PASPA appeal.
- New Jersey takes last swipes at leagues, DOJ ahead of sports bet oral arguments
June 15, 2013
New Jersey takes its last legal shots at the US Dept. of Justice and sports leagues opposing the state's legalization of sports betting.
- Oral arguments in New Jersey sports bet bid; Minnesota files sports bet bill
February 14, 2013
Minnesota introduces sports betting legislation; US District Court hears oral arguments in New Jersey sports betting case
- Judge says leagues have standing to continue New Jersey sports bet fight
December 22, 2012
Judge Michael Shipp rules that sports leagues have standing to contest New Jersey's bid to offer sports betting to state residents.
- Judge delays decision on leagues’ standing in New Jersey sports betting suit
December 19, 2012
Judge to issue written ruling on Friday as to whether sports leagues suing to block New Jersey's sports betting plans have legal standing.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017
New Jersey sells bonds to fund AC casino tax appeals
September 22, 2017