Tag Archives: The Venetian
- Macao Gaming Show Day 1 recap
November 18, 2014
Angelia Ong takes us at the first day of the largest Gaming Show created in Macau.
- US poker and the Internet effect
February 27, 2014
Land-based casinos should be grateful for what the internet has done for poker rather than trying to fight against it.
- G2E Asia now takes place in May
May 9, 2012
G2E Asia now takes place in May
- Analysts forecast big jump in Sands China stock
September 15, 2011
Analysts forecasts 40 percent upside for Sands China stock.
- Cantor takes charge of sportsbooks at Venetian and Palazzo
June 29, 2011
Cantor Gaming has now signed a long-term agreement with Las Vegas Sands top operate the race and sports books at The Venetian and The Palazzo casinos
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017