Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- The Stars Group’s retrenchment now hits Malta office
25 September 2019
The Stars Group announces layoffs at its Malta office, following last week's announcement of similar retrenchment at its Isle of Man headquarters.
- Dutch gambling regulator hits PokerStars with €400k penalty
23 September 2019
The Netherlands' Kannspelautoriteit regulatory body hits The Stars Group's PokerStars brand with a €400k penalty for serving Dutch customers.
- The Stars Group cutting staff in Isle of Man on int’l market woes
19 September 2019
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group trimming Isle of Man payroll after international market slowdown; FunFair wins IOM supplier license.
- FOX Bet now live in New Jersey with The Stars Group
4 September 2019
FOX Bet has gone live in New Jersey, ready to grab a huge piece of the local sports gambling market.
- The Stars Group’s Q2 undone by international market setbacks
12 August 2019
The Stars Group's Sky Bet operations in the UK help offset ongoing declines in so-called 'disrupted' international markets in Q2.
- Banach Technology provides The Stars Group with market leading US product
Banach Technology today announced an agreement that will allow The Stars Group to utilise Banach’s advanced mathematical models and high-performance, cloud-based technology solutions.
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
16 March 2018
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
7 November 2017