Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- Flutter might dump Paddy Power in favor of Stars Group deal
15 October 2019
As the possible merger between Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group begins to take shape.
- PokerStars testing anonymous tables; also, world ends
13 October 2019
- The Stutter Group, a primer
8 October 2019
If you’re buying into the deal, then you’re betting that everything will be basically OK in about a year from now in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Flutter Ent + The Stars Group = online gambling behemoth
2 October 2019
Flutter Entertainment announces plans to absorb The Stars Group to create an online gambling behemoth that will bost £3.8b in annual revenue.
- The Stars Group’s retrenchment now hits Malta office
25 September 2019
The Stars Group announces layoffs at its Malta office, following last week's announcement of similar retrenchment at its Isle of Man headquarters.
- Dutch gambling regulator hits PokerStars with €400k penalty
23 September 2019
The Netherlands' Kannspelautoriteit regulatory body hits The Stars Group's PokerStars brand with a €400k penalty for serving Dutch customers.
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014