Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- Report: Bwin’s Russian-licensed betting site not long for this world
7 November 2019
Rumors swirl that GVC Holdings' Russian-licensed Bwin betting site will close as license owner Alexander Mamut wants out of joint venture.
- Costs, ‘disrupted’ markets push The Stars Group to $52m loss
The Stars Group reports revenue up 9% in Q3 but rising costs and "ongoing disruptions" in int'l markets push company to $52m loss.
- North American operators land SBC Awards shortlist spots
25 October 2019
FanDuel Group and The Stars Group lead the North American charge on the SBC Awards 2019 with places on the shortlists of the headline operator categories.
- The Stars Group’s FOX Bet is MLB’s newest gaming partner
16 October 2019
Major League Baseball announces that The Stars Group's digital sports betting brand FOX Bet is the league's newest Authorized Gaming Partner.
- Flutter might dump Paddy Power in favor of Stars Group deal
15 October 2019
As the possible merger between Flutter Entertainment and The Stars Group begins to take shape.
- PokerStars testing anonymous tables; also, world ends
13 October 2019
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014