Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- The Stars Group rids itself of entire stake in Jackpotjoy
November 30, 2017
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group sells entire stake in UK-listed online bingo operators Jackpotjoy; second major Stars selloff in as many week.s
- Leander Games hails exclusive Ave Caesar deal with The Stars Group
November 28, 2017
Leander Games is delighted to announce it has agreed an exclusive game licensing deal with The Stars Group.
- Sci-Games boosts NYX stake in deal with The Stars Group
November 24, 2017
Scientific Games Corp dramatically boosts stake in rival NYX Gaming Group thanks to deal with PokerStars parent company The Stars Group.
- The Stars Group seeks $2.5b kitty to fund acquisition spree
November 14, 2017
Rafi Ashkenazi, CEO of PokerStars parent company The Stars Group, looking to raise $2.5b to fund acquisition of one large company of several smaller ones.
- Stars Group boosts online poker revenue without adding players
November 9, 2017
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group reports double-digit online poker revenue growth despite flat poker player numbers.
- BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017
The Stars Group's BetStars is first int'l operator to win Czech Republic sports betting license, but BetStars added to Slovakia's online gambling blacklist.
Slovakia blacklists first 10 online gambling operators
July 18, 2017
Slovakia adds new operators to online gambling blacklist
August 9, 2017
The Stars Group rally is deserved, but don’t chase It
October 10, 2017