Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- PokerStars, GVC, Paddy Power Betfair join US casino lobby
March 16, 2018
The American Gaming Association welcomes six new board-level members, including GVC Holdings, Paddy Power Betfair and The Stars Group.
- PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
The Stars Group (TSG) is teaming up with gaming company Sugal & Damani to bring online poker to India. No launch date has been announced.
- The Stars Group bullish on Australia, fearful of Russia
March 14, 2018
The Stars Group continues to lessen dependence on poker, but faces 2018 headwinds from Russia crackdown on unlicensed operators.
- Little-known investor Tang Hao poised to join Stars Group board
March 12, 2018
The Hong Kong-based investor now owns 17.9% of The Stars Group, making him the single biggest individual shareholder of TSG shares.
- CrownBet picks up William Hill’s Australian sports betting unit
March 6, 2018
British bookmaker William Hill (Hills) has formally exited the Australian market following the sale of its struggling sports betting division to CrownBet.
- The Stars Group acquires majority stake in Australia’s CrownBet
February 27, 2018
PokerStars parent firm The Stars Group revealed as buyer of majority stake in Australian online sports betting operator CrownBet.
Australian online bookie Neds launch Bitcoin betting platform
February 2, 2018
Australia gambling regulator pumps brakes on Bitcoin bets
February 5, 2018