Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- The Stars Group, SuperMatch new NBA gaming partners
December 11, 2018
The National Basketball Association inks new gaming partnerships with The Stars Group and Uruguay's sports betting monopoly Supermatch.
- Sweden online gambling license recipients now include PokerStars
Sweden issues new online gambling licenses to The Stars Group, Betway, Betclic Everest's Expekt brand, Tipwin and Mandalorian Technologies.
- The Stars Group, Eldorado Resorts ink online betting, gaming pact
November 26, 2018
The Stars Group inks its first major US-facing online gaming and sports betting pact with regional casino operator Eldorado Resorts.
- The Stars Group revenue surges on UK, Aussie acquisitions
November 7, 2018
PokerStars parent company The Stars Group reports revenue surge following UK and Aussie acquisitions while net earnings tumble.
- BetEasy file legal counterstrike in Sportsbet/Sportingbet fight
October 24, 2018
The Stars Group's BetEasy brand opens second front in war with Paddy Power Betfair's Sportsbet brand over use of Sportingbet trademark.
- UK competition watchdog okays Stars Group, Sky Bet union
October 11, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority approves The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming, which names Ian Proctor as its new CEO.
NetBet first UK-licensed site to add Bitcoin payment option
October 17, 2016
PokerStars set to launch poker site in India
March 16, 2018
BetStars wins license in Czech Republic, gets banned in Slovakia
November 7, 2017