Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- Sky Bet’s December to remember masks second-half slowdown
September 17, 2018
Sky Betting & Gaming reports strong annual revenue and earnings growth, although much of that gain came in the operator-friendly December quarter.
- BetStars in New Jersey; FanDuel in West Virginia, bookie in prison
September 14, 2018
The Stars Group's BetStars brand launches wagering in New Jersey; FanDuel launches sportsbook at West Virginia's Greenbrier Resort.
- The morning after the first day of NFL wagering outside Nevada
September 7, 2018
Mississippi, W. Virginia and Delaware report sports betting handle; Caesars launches mobile betting app in New Jersey; Betstars USA teaches Jersey launch.
- The Stars Group’s Aussie acquisitions boost Q2 results
August 13, 2018
The Stars Group reports across-the-board double-digit gains in Q2 thanks to Australian acquisitions and beefed-up online casino product.
- The Stars Group makes second pit stop in Pennsylvania with Mt. Airy deal
PokerStars is heading to Pennsylvania more than a week after deciding to jump into the U.S. regulated sports betting market fray.
- The Stars Group wants a slice of US sports betting pie
August 3, 2018
The parent company of PokerStars has decided to jump into the US legal sports betting market fray with New Jersey’s first casino hotel, Resort Casino Hotel.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014