Tag Archives: The Stars Group
- UK competition watchdog probing Stars Group, Sky Bet union
July 12, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority launches investigation into The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming.
- Sportsbet draws first blood in trademark fight with Sportingbet
July 11, 2018
Sportsbet secures Australian court injunction barring CrownBet from rebranding as Sportingbet; Paddy Power Betfair completes US merger with FanDuel.
- The Stars Group completes $4.7B Sky Betting & Gaming takeover
The parent company of online poker giant PokerStars has successfully taken over UK online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet).
- 888 is the tortoise, The Stars Group is the hare
July 10, 2018
TSG has outperformed 888 over the last 5 years, but who knows when the next rollercoaster dump for TSG will hit?
- The Stars Group secures $622M via public offering
June 28, 2018
The parent company of online poker giant PokerStars has raised more than $600 million from the recent public offering of its common shares.
- International Entertainment sees slight revenue growth, but losses continue
June 26, 2018
The International Entertainment Corp saw its revenue increase by 1.9%; however, it also reported a net loss of $8.6 million during the same period.
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018