Tag Archives: The Linq
- Calling the Clock: Woods in Jail, Schwartz Setting Records and an Aussie Millions Round Up
January 23, 2015
Lee Davy recaps the week’s headlines including a jail sentence for Woods, Schwartz setting records, Aussie Millions round up and much more.
- The Linq Poker Room Closes
January 21, 2015
The Linq poker room becomes the latest Las Vegas Strip poker room to shut up shop at the bequest of its owners Caesars Entertainment.
- Report: Caesars hires law firm as it prepares for inevitable restructuring
July 11, 2014
Bloomberg reports that debt-laden Caesars Entertainment has hired a New York law firm to help it prepare for inevitable restructuring.
- Caesars to spend $223 million on Quad revamp, set to rename it the Linq Hotel & Casino
July 3, 2014
Caesars vows to spend $223m upgrading its Las Vegas Linq property aka the Imperial Palace aka the Quad.
- Binion’s turns 60; Cosmo loses $54.3m; MGM implodes; Caesars spins the wheel
August 18, 2011
MGM wants to impose CityCenter's Harmon Building; Caesars launches The Linq project; Binion's turns 60; Cosmopolitan loses more money
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Caesars, Gamblit testing skill-based games in Las Vegas
March 30, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017