Tag Archives: The Industry Eye
- The Industry Eye – Season 5 Episode 5
25 January 2019
Ed Pownall is back with a brand new series to rake the muck of the gambling industry taking in the USA, William Hill, France & the Super Bowl.
- The Industry Eye – Season 5 Episode 4
5 October 2018
Ed Pownall congratulates BetConnect’s innovation, Lottoland’s, well, everything but laments the (wholly predictable) lack of progress in the USA.
- The Industry Eye – Season 5 Episode 3
28 September 2018
Ed Pownall looks into Triggy nonsense, UK horseracing moaners, the Ti-Factor & Kenya’s Kenyatta.”
- The Industry Eye – Season 5 Episode 2
7 September 2018
Ed Pownall talks Ken(yatta), Mobile Phone(y), Lottery Tweaks & good news for punters.
- The Industry Eye – Season 5 Episode 1
24 August 2018
Ed Pownall looks at: Another nail in the social games coffin, Unikrn’s don’t exist but Italy does & so does Belgium.
- The Industry Eye – Season 4 Episode 6
22 June 2018
Ed Pownall laments a bookie’s World Cup, fines for 32Red, France do something right & so do Betfair.
Why the SEC really rejected the Bitcoin ETF
14 March 2017