Tag Archives: The Guardian
- The Guardian scrutinizes RGT chairman for conflicts of interest
January 8, 2016
The Guardian questions Goulden's integrity as he lobbied on behalf of gambling industry during research into fixed-odds betting terminals.
- The Guardian ends its sportsbook partnership
February 4, 2015
National UK newspaper, The Guardian, has ended its sports betting partnership with FSB Technology.
- Guardian says Bet365 popular in China; also, moon not made of cheese after all
October 3, 2014
Guardian publishes scoop that Bet365 is popular with Chinese gamblers, simultaneously determines sky is blue, water wet and 1+1=2.
- The Guardian launch sports betting site; FSB tap Mark Blandford as chairman
February 5, 2014
The Guardian launch Gowager sports betting site powered by FSB Technology, which just appointed Mark Blandford as chairman.
- Betfair bars Guardian writer from AGM despite shareholder status
September 23, 2011
Guardian writer Simon Goodley was barred from attending Betfair's AGM on Thursday, despite being a registered shareholder.
- Calvin Ayre Bodog King of Bling – TheGuardian
July 31, 2011
BodogBrand founder Calvin Ayre is typically confident that a US Legal Storm won't affect his bodog branded licensees across the globe.