Tag Archives: The Games Company
- BlockChain Innovations Corp. acquires The Games Company
December 19, 2018
BlockChain Innovations Corp is pleased to announce that it has acquired The Games Company (“TGC”).
- The Games Company goes live with The Rank Group via the Bede platform in strategic distribution deal
November 21, 2017
The Games Company (TGC) is pleased to announce the launch of its new RGS into Rank with a strategic distribution deal with Bede Gaming.
- Bede Gaming partners with The Games Company
October 23, 2017
Bede Gaming has significantly expanded its content portfolio after entering a partnership with The Games Company.
- The Games Company goes live with William Hill through a NYX Gaming Group integration in strategic distribution deal
October 3, 2017
The Games Company is pleased to announce the launch of its in-house content as part of a strategic distribution deal with William Hill via NYX Gaming Group.
- Black Cow’s Open Gaming Architecture software snapped up by The Games Company
October 17, 2016
Black Cow Technology has struck a long-term deal to licence its Open Gaming Architecture (OGA) software to The Games Company.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014