Tag Archives: The 13 Hotel
- Walt Power denies being ousted at South Shore over The 13
May 10, 2019
Walt Power is downplaying any potential rumors that he was forced out due to his handling of the 13.
- Walt Power demoted at South Shore Holdings after Macau hotel debacle
May 3, 2019
After many debacles for their 13 resort in Macau, South Shore Holdings has removed Walt Power from his role as CEO.
- Casino at 13 Hotel will not open on time
March 29, 2019
No expense has been spared to make the most luxurious hotel in the world, but it appears not time has been saved either, as 13 Hotel’s casino will apparently not open on schedule.
- The 13 Hotel expenses weigh down South Shore Holdings
November 28, 2018
Financing of The 13 Hotel has led to a $55-million loss for South Shore Holdings for the six months ending September 30.
- South Shore’s The 13 Hotel in Macau (finally) opens
August 31, 2018
After many years of delays and financial setbacks, The 13 Hotel in Macau’s Coloane district opened its doors to guests on August 31.
- Macau gov’t grants remaining licenses for The 13 Hotel
August 17, 2018
Long-awaited The 13 Hotel looks set to open within the month, after the MGTO issued the licenses needed for the hotel’s operations.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
October 22, 2018