Tag Archives: the 13 holdings
- At just 16 nightly bookings, it’s no surprise no one wants The 13
2 September 2019
South Shore told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange earlier this month that it would try to sell its 60% stake in the venue.
- The 13 Hotel expenses weigh down South Shore Holdings
28 November 2018
Financing of The 13 Hotel has led to a $55-million loss for South Shore Holdings for the six months ending September 30.
- The 13 hotel to finally launch by August’s end, casino still delayed
2 August 2018
Hong Kong-listed South Shore Holdings Ltd. is now aiming to open The 13 hotel in Macau by the end of August.
- Loan to The 13 casino developer repayable ‘on demand’
29 June 2018
Developers of ‘The 13’ casino in Macau have announced that a loan with a principal value of $387.4 million is now payable to the lenders “on demand.”
- ‘The 13′ casino faces new delays
22 June 2018
The 13's chances of meeting the June 30 deadline does not look good.
- The 13 casino developers hope name change will improve luck
9 May 2018
The 13 has proposed changing the name of the company to South Shore Holdings Ltd.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018