Tag Archives: the 13 holdings
- The 13 hotel to finally launch by August’s end, casino still delayed
August 2, 2018
Hong Kong-listed South Shore Holdings Ltd. is now aiming to open The 13 hotel in Macau by the end of August.
- Loan to The 13 casino developer repayable ‘on demand’
June 29, 2018
Developers of ‘The 13’ casino in Macau have announced that a loan with a principal value of $387.4 million is now payable to the lenders “on demand.”
- ‘The 13′ casino faces new delays
June 22, 2018
The 13's chances of meeting the June 30 deadline does not look good.
- The 13 casino developers hope name change will improve luck
May 9, 2018
The 13 has proposed changing the name of the company to South Shore Holdings Ltd.
- Unlucky Casino 13 changes launch date—again
March 29, 2018
The delays are due to “unexpected time required for mobilizing certain contractors, suppliers and vendors," the company said.
- The 13 Holdings targets mid-2019 casino opening … maybe
February 26, 2018
Macau's struggling luxury hotel project The 13 seeks fresh investment by suggesting it will open casino by mid-2019, assuming everything goes right.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018