Tag Archives: tennis
- ATP World Tour, IMG Arena in billion-dollar gambling deal
July 4, 2019
The Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) is reportedly in negotiations with IMG Arena, a leading sports content streaming platform, in a major deal for the ATP World Tour.
- BETDAQ serves ace offer with 0% commission on all tennis markets for Wimbledon
July 1, 2019
BETDAQ will offer 0% commission on all tennis bets during Wimbledon 2019 for both new and existing customers.
- Tennis match-fixing net catches more suspects
March 25, 2019
Seven French players were detained by police in France last week on suspicion of having thrown matches, according to reports.
- Nathan Rotschild discusses the importance of big data in sports betting
June 17, 2016
Nathan Rothschild of iSport Genius explains how data and analytics help players gain a competitive edge in sports betting.
- Tennis Integrity Unit clears Australian Open players of match-fixing allegations
May 31, 2016
Tennis Integrity Unit clears all players of fixing allegations in a mixed-doubles match at the 2016 Australian Open.
- Tennis umpires accused of colluding with betting syndicates
February 9, 2016
The Guardian claims International Tennis Federation umpires colluded with betting syndicates by delaying submission of Sportradar data.
French Lottery enters esports betting space; GPL sponsor esports event
November 20, 2017
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018
Sports Betting in Social Gambling
December 16, 2014