Tag Archives: Telangana
- Poker in India: a Gujarat State Judge says ‘No’ to online poker
December 5, 2017
The Indian state of Gujarat face up to bitter disappointment after a judge throws a civil petition to call poker a game of skill into the trash.
- Gaming Amendment Bill gets through Telangana’s legislative council
November 15, 2017
The bill that will convert Telangana’s gaming ordinances is one step away from being an act.
- Telangana eyes making gaming decrees permanent
October 23, 2017
The government of Telangana is not taking any chances when it comes to its laws against gambling.
- India Supreme Court declines to hear online rummy petition
October 6, 2017
India's Supreme Court dismisses a rummy operator's petition against anti-rummy laws passed in the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- Rummy companies move to Tamil Nadu as challenges to Telangana’s decrees continue
September 1, 2017
Hit by Telangana's gaming ordinances, an online rummy company in India is turning to the Supreme Court for help.
- Fresh ordinance now bans betting on all games of skill in Telangana
July 11, 2017
The government of Telangana has come up with a new ordinance against online gambling.
India’s Supreme Court taking another look at sports betting
April 28, 2017
Daily fantasy sports: Getting popular in India
October 30, 2017
Law panel leans towards regulating gambling in India
March 20, 2017