Tag Archives: TCSJOHNHUXLEY
- TCSJohnHuxley unveil partially submerged ‘Ocean Blackjack’ at Vanuatu casino
June 3, 2016
Gaming products supplier TCSJOHNHUXLEY has unveiled what it’s calling “the world’s first seawater blackjack table.” We looked long and hard at the calendar to ensure that this wasn’t April 1, but the company appears serious about having installed the partially submerged gaming table on the beach of the Iririki Island...
- Philly could lose casino; Montreal debuts TCS table; Ohio approves Cleveland casino
May 4, 2012
Philadelphia is in danger of losing the chance to have a second casino business after the state House approved a bill allowing it to be elsewhere. Rep. Curt Schroder R-Chester agreed to a bill that allows one of the two casino licences guaranteed for Philly to be auctioned off and...
- Foxwoods new VP; TCSJOHNHUXLEY appoints business dev manager; Moldova turns to Romania
April 23, 2012
Foxwoods Resort Casino has appointed a new vice president of engineering and projects. Richard Emmons will be responsible for directing and coordinating overall facility maintenance, service repairs, rehab and cap-x constriction projects. Emmons has been working in the casino game for some time and his last position was in Macau...
- JCM Global change top management; Scientific Games to provide 3D lottery tickets; TCSJOHNHUXLEY gain two awards
February 16, 2012
Automated transactions supplier, JCM Global, has announced changes to its top management structure in its EMEA offices in Germany. JCM Global’s EMEA Director of Sales Payam Zadeh has been promoted to General Manager and will direct all future business processes and drive the overall direction of JCM in the EMEA...
- Betfair slams BHA and William Hill for legal pursuit; William Hill saved from prop payouts; TCSJOHNHUXLEY appointment
December 26, 2011
One of the world’s largest online betting exchange operators, Betfair, has slammed the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) and William Hill for following a joint lawsuit that could see cuts in the sport’s prize money. The legal action comes in the form of a judicial review of the Horserace Betting Levy...
- TCSJohnHuxley appoints Global CEO; Intertops Poker to host five Thanksgiving Free Roll Tournaments; Gamcare president’s first public speech
November 25, 2011
Only a few days after casino supplier TCSJOHNHUXLEY announced its Group Chief Executive stepped down – it seems it hasn’t taken the company long to find a replacement. Today it announced former Vice President of Bally Technologies, Catherine Burns, as its Global Chief Executive Officer, effective 1 March next year. Burns...