Tag Archives: Taxes
- Eldorado making millions leasing out Reno property as a college dorm
October 1, 2019
A deal was made between University of Nevada-Reno and Eldorado and, as a result, they are looking at being able to save about $2 million on its local taxes.
- Parx Casino mistakenly gives Pennsylvania $1.1 million; state keeps it
The state was very appreciative of the contribution and probably sent the casino a thank-you card, but that’s about all it’s going to receive.
- India’s GST Council needs help figuring out gambling taxes
September 23, 2019
India’s GST Council want the applicable tax rates to be reduced, or for the GST to alter how it calculates taxes, but the council isn’t budging.
- Macau casinos running strong, billions in taxes collected in 2019
September 16, 2019
The gambling industry in Macau has still been successful enough to give the city a huge economic boost.
- Harrah’s New Orleans forced to pay hotel comp taxes
July 4, 2019
Harrah's New Orleans hasn’t been paying the tax since 2001, but the State of Louisiana finally went after the company to collect its debt.
- Imperial Pacific reportedly owes millions to Saipan gov’t, suppliers
June 27, 2019
Imperial Pacific International owes a considerable amount of money to the government and to suppliers and is is trying to keep the information from being covered by the press.
Gionee CEO lost $144m gambling at Imperial Pacific casino
November 29, 2018
FBI raids offices of Saipan casino operator Imperial Pacific
March 31, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018