Tag Archives: Taxes
- Belgium wants dedicated social gaming blacklist, higher taxes for poker pros
October 1, 2014
Belgian Gaming Commission wants its mandate broadened to allow it to blacklist social gaming operators; poker pros face higher taxes
- Pagcor, Entertainment City casinos agree to cut license fees temporarily
May 12, 2014
The lower license fees seeks to lessen the blow casinos would have had to absorb after the BIR slapped a 30-percent income tax on them.
- Court of Tax Appeals says Pagcor franchisees no longer tax exempt
March 3, 2014
The Philippines' Court of Tax Appeals has ruled that Pagcor franchisees must pay their income taxes.
- Philippines can be bridesmaids to Macau depending on taxes
October 10, 2013
If the country hopes to accomplish its goal of hitting its target revenue, a palatable tax agreement should be made by all involved parties.
- BIR’s 30 percent income tax ruling a curveball for Entertainment City investors
May 3, 2013
The Bureau of Internal Revenue tells Pagcor's licensees to pay 30 percent net income tax
- Miami’s Miccosukee Indians blame lawyer for $26m of owed taxes
February 14, 2012
Miami's Miccosukee Indians have made an unprecedented admission that over one hundred of its members owe the US government $26m in taxes
Genting Steps Into The Bahamian Island of Bimini
March 20, 2013